ⒺⓁⒺⓋⒺⓃ

A/N: If any of you read the description it says that timeline is unsure because it depends on how I want to blend the OPM characters inside the MHA world. I wanted the LOV to be established as soon as possible so that the OPM villains can come in slowly instead of pushing them all at once, they have to have space because MHA isn't the only aspect in this story, we have to make way for OPM. (Aside from the MLA, there's 2 more groups im adding in so I really have to put in the establishment of LOV for the other Big Bads flow)

It's now time for the next event, the cavalry battle. (y/n) stood still in the middle as the rest of the students roam around asking for partners, most of them crowding around Bakugo and Todoroki for their excellent display of skills. The female would've thought that no one wanted to team up with her since she only landed in 17th place, so she walked out of the cramped space to look for others who are still missing the minimum amount of members.

A pair of purple eyes watched (y/n)'s movements, he has seen her outstanding skills inside the race track, he saw all of it. Each time the (h/c) haired female was waiting by the side, he would always catch up to her leaning on the barricades as if she was waiting for something to go away. He was not that dumb to realize that this girl was setting herself up for a specific place, analyzing the way she would wait for the others in front of her to get to a certain length before going back on the field. It was on the last obstacle when the purple haired male realized that (y/n) was trying to avoid the commentators, only showing the true extent of her powers when the cameras were on anyone else that was not her.

Shinso took a deep breath before coming over to the girl, he was nervous because he wasn't sure she was gonna accept the offer, since he did some rude things in front of her just 2 weeks ago. The tired man accepted that she was indeed strong, but still could not believe the fact that she really did defeat a strong challenger, there was just no way. "Hey you! Class 1-A girl!" He called out, halfway distance from her. (y/n) faced the purple haired man that was approaching her. This was it, someone's finally gonna ask her to be a part of their team. "I'm still not sure about you, you're a complete 50/50. But you are the Top 1 for a reason so... Come team up with me." The man tried to sound reluctant, but really, he just wanted her to accept.

The (your/height) girl nodded at the man, even giving a polite smile. She has learned from her book that smiling is an act of politeness, and a good way to present other people that you are friendly.

With lots of people in the race, Shinso wasn't the only one who saw (y/n). 2 students from class 1-B, namely Shiozaki Ibara and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu were also on their way to go team up with the female. The vine haired lady had no problem striding her way over to (y/n), but Tetsutetsu was a bit hesitant since he was one of the people outside the doors of Class 1-A on that 'Incident'. "Hello (l/n) (f/n), Im Shiozaki Ibara of class 1-B, and this is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu of the same class. We were wondering if it would be alright for you if we joined your little group here." Shiozaki asked, looking as holy as ever with Tetsutetsu hiding behind her back.

"Yeah sure, we were missing people anyways." Shinso replied with (y/n) by his side, nodding. "All right, its set! what's the plan?" The white haired male came out of his hiding upon the acceptance of their presence. "Before that, I think we should talk about our quirks first." Shiozaki said. This made (y/n) pay attention to the other's conversation, learning about their quirks. Shinso only said that he could brainwash people, and that was it. Tetsutetsu can harden his skin as hard as Iron, while Shiozaki can elongate her vine like hair. "So how about you (l/n)? you're really popular amongst the 1st years but no one really knew your quirk." Said Tetsutetsu, looking at (y/n) with a questioning face. "Ah... My quirk? well, you see---"

"Doesn't matter really, we already saw her performance at the race and that's why were all here, she obviously has a strength enhancing quirk of some sort." Shinso cuts in, knowing that its probably all there is to the girl, a 'Strength Enhancing' quirk. "Yeah, strength buffs... and stuff." The (h/c) haired female murmured, she could understand that people would not believe her if she ever told them she was quirkless without any medical proof. They're all gonna have to realize soon that it doesn't take a quirk to make one a hero.