ⓃⒾⓃⒺⓉⒺⒺⓃ

(y/n) thought it was going to be a simple mission, the Z city she remembers from a few months ago have changed. Its always been changing, but not as drastically as this.

"Who let them in?" The (s/c) skinned female could only stare at the remains of what used to be humans and mutants, red splattered across the rubble of what used to be Z city. "Its not my first time seeing casualties like this, but that sick feeling in my stomach will never change." Yuuri could only shield his eyes with his hands from the dismembered bodies everywhere.

"Even though its been years, there are still stubborn people fighting to get their land back. Word says there's an underground faction right at the center of the danger zone, home to all the people still fighting to reclaim Z City." Genos used his own internal thermal scanner, hoping that his upgrades could finally reveal the underground location. "There's too much bodies this time around, I'm guessing these people were forced out of their will." The cyborg speculated.

"Hmm... They might have been running out of supplies and needed people to scout around the area to see if its safe." Akito shared his thoughts on the situation. "Running out of supplies is plausible, but scouting? not so sure about that, Its never safe in the danger zone." The cyborg replies, knowing the state of this area very well. He himself knows the place is unsalvageable, thousands of monsters may come out, but there are hundreds of thousands still sleeping, maybe even a million.

It only lead to one conclusion. "They needed to throw some burdens out..."

(y/n) spotted multiple children and teens, lifeless bodies sprawled around the side of the road. 'They had no chance.' Her face didn't show it, but she was horrified. Outside her easy going life, were people living in situations like these, with no one to protect them. "Heroes gave up on this place long ago, only Blizzard agency stayed to find anymore survivors, and they wont give up till they find the rest of them." Genos has helped with the development of Blizzard's technology, providing them with support items to give to the ordinary people with no means of protection.

Make no mistakes, the (h/c) haired female has seen this multiple times, but she will never get over the petrifying feeling of seeing the innocent lifeless and bloodied bodies. There were many times (y/n) thought she has cleared this place out, only for thousands more to emerge from the ocean and underground a few weeks later.

There were more things in life than finding a thrill, for someone to have the power to destroy everything, she felt selfish for putting her own needs at first before the people who needed her strength. She was just a child, and so were the many dead bodies they passed.

"(y/n) I know that face, we have told you many times that even with your power, you still cant save everyone... There's millions in this nation, and billions in this whole planet, yet hundreds of thousands still manage to die from things like this, even with heroes around." Genos did his best to console the girl, he has watched Saitama's sympathy slowly turn into forced obligation in the past, Saitama knew once the spotlight gets to him, he will never be able to have a single rest because of public pressure.

That was why Saitama decided to keep everything lowkey, after all, there was only one of him, he cant run around the world saving everyone for the rest of his life. He had hobbies like any other human and only help when he can, he trusted the pro heroes enough to not worry about the people. He avoids casualties because its difficult to look at, and because he somewhat feels responsible for it. This was one of the burdens of wielding the greatest of powers in the solar system.

The team of 4 soon came to a stop, the 3 students got off Genos to let him turn back to normal. "We aren't just here to beat up some monsters aren't we?" Yuuri stared at Genos' glowing orbs. The cyborg chuckled upon getting caught "I mean, its a part of it. I usually ask for professional help, but seeing as how Blizzard is interested in you kids, might as well show you the state of the City you will mostly be serving." As the man finished his sentence, the familiar rumbling of the ground was felt by all 4 of them.