ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

The class of 1-A lined up according to their seat numbers, waiting for the bus in their costumes. For Aizawa's class they will be going to the USJ to learn about the trial of rescue.

The bus came and the students went inside, there was a bit of confusion since it wasn't the normal type of bus they usually see, but they went along with it anyways. (y/n) saw the empty spot besides Bakugo and thought that maybe she could try and befriend the boy. She doesn't want any more conflicts with him in the near future, he was just too troublesome to deal with when he gets set off.

The blonde surprisingly only took a glance at the female before crossing his arms and looking the other way. 'This is progress...' (y/n) thought whilst staring at the boy. The bus has been rolling for a good 4 minutes and the girl has not taken her eyes off him, and this did not go unnoticed. "You want to say something nerd?" He growled, eyes piercing through (y/n)'s (e/c) ones.

She stared at his bright crimson eyes for a few seconds before letting her mind speak for her.

"You have pretty eyes..."

The whole bus seemed to have fallen into silence, even the small chattering in the background was now gone. Eyes fell on the 2 students, Todoroki also peeking from behind the seats to get a glimpse of the tea.

"hahaha, that was a good one (l/n)!" Kirishima bursts out laughing, breaking the silence. "Shitty hair, what are you laughing about?" The explosive Pomeranian now has his attention at the red sunshine, somehow feeling offended that he thought it was a joke. "It was a joke, right?" Mina asked, also laughing along with the red head.

But (y/n) never said anything, shrugging before deciding to 'play' on her phone. The laughter soon died down, still not knowing if the female was serious or not. The boy besides her couldn't help but sneak a peek at what she's doing on her phone, only to find her pressing random stuff on her calculator app. (y/n) was pretending to be busy on her phone so that the attention on her would diminish.

And for some reason it made the blonde smile a bit, making him cover up his mouth, elbows leaning by the window. He thought it was kinda cute, he didn't know why but it was adorable to him. The way that the (h/c) haired girl was pretending to be busy on her phone to get away from complementing his eyes made his heart beat just a bit more faster. 'I'm too tired, maybe ill give her a hard time tomorrow instead.' He thought, trying to forget about his previous thoughts.

...

"Wow! Amazing!"

"So Huge..."

"That's what she sai---" Jirou smacked Mineta behind the head before he could continue his sentence.

Everyone entered the building, guided by some security. They were greeted by a person wearing a spaceman outfit, and Midoriya being the hero geek he was immediately notices the person. "Space hero no. 13!" The greenette squealed, sparkling stars visible in his emerald eyes. Before they went on with their class, the space hero had to lay out some instructions for the students, which kept piling up as the they spoke.

"For sure you are all aware of my quirk, it is called black hole. It can suck anything into its vortex and turns it into dust, thought it is a very powerful quirk that can help the lives of many, it can also easily kill people..." The hero explained. (y/n) looked at the palms of her hands, well aware of the damage she could deal to her surroundings. She looked around the dome, eyes darting on every detail of the land scape. 'Although one punch could finish the job easily, it could also finish someone's life if I'm not careful of my surroundings.' The (h/c) haired female thought, remembering why she and her family had to live in a secluded area of the city. Not everyone can handle the punches she and her dad does, specially the damage it causes to the nearby areas.