Full of Surprises

I woke up the next day all by myself and Jared was the sleepy one today!

Our flight was at night so I started packing up some things that we'll be needing.

I looked on the internet for things that I could do for Jared to at least pay him back for all the sweet things that he does to me.

The plane leaves at 1:00 AM so we had time for a date.

I left a note on his table telling him that I'll be staying at my house and I'll return back at 10:00 and he could go out with our friends if he wanted but I couldn't because I wanted to get everything ready.

I went home and looked for recipes, I found so many good ones and chose two main dishes and other things that could be made to fill the table.

I finished cooking around 4:30. I showered and got ready and it was 5:30

I called Jared so he could come over to "hang out"

"Hello." I said

"Hey baby" he replied

"Where are you?" I asked

"I was at the mall with some friends, and I was just leaving. Why?"

"Nothing, can you just pass by when you return?" I asked

"Yeah for sure" he replied

"Bye love" I said

"Bye sweetie".

We hung up and I put on The Backup Plan. I was nervous that he might not like the food, but it would mean a lot if he doesn't say he likes it.

30 minutes later the bell rang! I was freaking outtt!

I opened the door and he noticed what I was wearing.

"Fancyy, are you going on a date with someone?!" He asked

"Thank you thank you, I was just trying on some dresses that I have, no I am not going on a date you jerk." I lied

"That one looks nice" he said

We both sat on the couch for a while.. I got up to go to the kitchen. Jared followed me and we both ended up in the dinning area.

Jared's POV:

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS AMAZING!" I said "MELISSA THIS IS PERFECT!" I was amazed!

I went to where she was standing and gave her a hug.

I know Melissa loves me, but it's always very sweet to be reminded that the person still loves and is trying to do things that'll make you happy.

I am in love with Melissa and I would never and I would never do anything stupid that'll make me lose her. I felt special and loved at this moment.

We both sat down at the table and let me tell you, the food was great! Melissa wasn't really the kind of girl that will cook on a daily basis but when she did her food tasted better than anything that is edible.

"Babe, the food is amazing!" I said

"Thanks" she replied smiling

She broke the silence a few seconds later.

"I've decided that you needed something special and I wanted to be part of it so I made you that, and I am so glad you liked it. I would have been really disappointed if you haven't." She said

"I love it, I don't just like it."

I had a gift for Melissa but I didn't know when was the right time that I could give it to her.

I just sat there until we were done and went to the living room to watch tv. It was 9:00 and I hadn't packed any of my things yet.

"Melissa, I need to go pack."I said

"I had already packed some of yourthings in the morning, but you can go now and I'll wash the dishes and meet you there to get some things packed too." She said

"I'' help you do the dishes" I volunteered

"No, I'll be able to do them" She replied.

"I didn't ask if you can, I said I will." I said smiling

"Okay, you can just stand with me while I do the." She said

I knew better than to argue longer, I just went to the kitchen and washed them.

"JARED!" I heard her yelling while she ran to the kitchen

"I was gonna do them!" she said

"I tolf you I wnated to help, but you didn't want me to so now I am doing it all." I replied

She was leaving the Kitchen which was scaring me because she does unexpected things sometimes..

She turned the lights off, but that was fine. I didn't like the light anyway so I just continued.

When I was rising the last plate I saw something bright moving in the kitchen...

"Melissa... we sit in the dark, but we din't joke like that in dark alright?"

She didn't answer..

"Melissa... Melissa"

I couldn't see the bright thing anymore, but as I turn around to finish the plate it's standing right in front of me attacking me with a hug

"I am a sweet ghost Jared don't worry!"

"I didn't think you were Melissa for a second and got scared a little bit." I said

"Just a little bit? I don't think so Jared, I scared you and I thought the water on the ground was pee"

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. FUNNY!"

"I know right!" she replied

"Let's go" I said

We left the house and continued packing. She was so excited! I am so glad she was happy about this. She ran around getting things to put in the bag. It was so cute.

We got ready and headed to the airport.

We arrived, but we slept for a few hours.

"THE ROOM HAS TWO BEDS! THANK GOD, I WON'T HAVE TO SLEEP NEXT TO YOU!" I said trying to sound excited

"That's okay, I didn't like sleeping next to you anyway." she replied casually! she is is so good at this.

I showered, changed and sat on my bed until Melissa was done.

She came out and also laid on her bed... This isn't gonna work.

She laid on her right side, which made her look at the balacony instead of me.

I sat there for a few minutes then I ran to her bed yelling.

"HELP! HELP! THEY'RE COMING AFTER ME!"

"I knew you'd miss me, you can't sleep without me"  she said smiling.

"I actually can't" I replied kissing her on her forehead

"Good night babe"

"Good night Jared."

____________

AN: Sorry I haven't been updating!!! I'll try doing it more often ;)