He Is A Nice Jerk After All

A week passed but we didn't really talk that much, I mostly saw him in the hallway and he sat away from me in classes that we shared.

*He is not trying to get away from me on purpose..is he??*

I did not do anything to this dude, like literally nothing. Why is he pretending that we're strangers and it's like we've never talked before. 

Boys are really weird. I didn't really know him that much, so that's probably why he is not talking.. I don't know. Boys are just weird.

*Fine Jared you wanna be like that you'll see a different Melissa from now on.*

My classes were taking forever to end. I went to my locker after school and Jared was heading my way.

*Don't talk to him Melissa, pretend he is not there. Get the history book and the Biology book and all the notebooks and the two binders, get everything* 

I tried distracting myself to not look his way. I was taken away from my thoughts by a loud, cheerful voice that came from behind me..

"HEY MELISSA!" I turned around hoping that its not Jared who said that, but it was... and there is nothing I can do about it.

"Hi, I didn't see you coming" I lied. "Wait... How did you know my name?" I asked

He looked in my bag with curiosity filling his eyes.

"Um..I was just reorganizing my locker" I lied again, this boy is going to get me in hell with all the lies

"Well, good luck.. " he said

"Oh and sorry I haven't been talking to you.. I had a lot going on and summer work that I had to turn in.. It's always like that when you move to a new school." He said

"Yeah, it's alright.. It's not like I care anyways" I replied

" Yeah.. True.. You hurt my feelings babe" he said sarcastically

"I am not your babe" I said mimicking him.

"I'll text ya" he said leaving me

"Pfft" was all I managed to say before he disappeared.

This is exactly when I actually believed that there are small things people say that can change your mood. I was so happy after he said he'll text me. I don't know why, I just was.

I walked home, it wasn't a really long walk but I got so bored. I didn't have any best friends after my best friend moved, I talk with everyone but I never considered any of them a "best friend"

I kept on thinking about him on my way back home.

*wait..Why am I even thinking about this jerk*

I pushed the thoughts away from my mind and went in my house.

________

AN: Guys if you like it please vote, thanks a lot! Love you all :)