School Isn't That Bad

Jared's POV:

That was a stupid thing to do, why did I call her that early??? She sounded tired though..did she not sleep after we talked last night? If I had to guess, I'd say she did.

I got ready and started heading to school, I didn't really live that  far from school and that was the good part about it. I thought that moving states would be hard, I thought I'll struggle with making new friends, but it wasn't that way at all, everything was going well so far.

Melissa's POV:

I walked to the school that day because my mom didn't want to give me a ride, but that was fine I was in a good mood to walk anyway. The school isn't really far from my house, thats why I get to rest longer time then other people that live further away.

*Does Jared live away from the school? Can he come live with me? Because you know if its far it will be hard to get his work done on time, that's my whole point behind it nothing else.. I promise*

I could feel a smirk forming on my face, I have to stop before people think I am crazyy.

School wasn't boring that day, he sat away from me and everything was the way it was, but lunch was different. He came and sat with me at lunch, his friends were so immature they kept on winking and making faces at us. I found it annoying at first but it kinda gave me a hint that maybe, there is a tiny chance that he likes me? He kept on telling me to "ignore them" and we both did and continued talking.

I had English after lunch but he wasn't with me in that class but he still walked me to it. I am starting to like this dude.

I sat in that class checking my watch every five seconds, I wanted this class to end even though I really liked it. I wanted to meet him in the hallway, will he say hi or wave?? He will! Hopefully..

Melissa's POV:

I get out of class and he is leaning on the door frame waiting for someone.. Me??

"Hii, who are you waiting for" I asked

"You" he replied

"Okayy, what do you have next?" I said

"Biology with you" he answered

"right" I said

I could promise you that from this moment he thinks I am an idiot! I wasn't trying and I don't want to. Its just a gift that makes me unique.

*why was he waiting for me? And why me out of all the girls that were in the class?* 

I was distracted from my thoughts by his question

"What are you thinking about"
"nothing" I lied.
He pointed his hand towards the door and said ladies first.

*what a gentle man* I thought to myself.

__________

AN: KEEP ON READING AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT :) :) :)