Another Perfect Day Spent with Him

I woke up a little tired but I made it out of bed. I was so excited to shop with Jared today! It's my first time doing that!!

I went to the bathroom to shower and do my morning business.

I saw a basket with so many things in it.. It wasn't there when I went in yesterday..

There was a note in the basket.. I took it and read it to see who do these things belong to.

Melissa.. I know we haven't been together for a long time but I swear the one week and a few days I spent with you were the best days in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! I've never been as happy as I've been in the past week and few days. You're amazing and I am so lucky to call you mine. I can't wait to spend more and more days/weeks/months/ and years with you. I love you, you're the best thing that had ever happened to me.

your one and only,

Jared. :P

This letter made me tear up.. It's so cute, I've never had something like that written to me. This is the cutest thimnge ever.. I looked at the things in the basket, there was a Victoria's Secret perfume (bombshell) It smelled so nice. There were two shirts, one had Mickey and the other had Minnie. A swatch watch, and chocolates. This is too much, he spent so much money on these things.

I showered and took care of everything then I went to him.

"Jared.. Jared.. Wake up." (M)

"It's too early.." (J)

"Jared thank you so much for the things you got me! You spent too much money on me.." (M)

"Babe, you don't need to thank me" (J) He said opening his arms for me.

I gave him a hug and we laid there in silence.

He got up after a while and went to the bathroom. He got ready and he was standing at his desk looking at something and I think he saw what I got him.

"Melissa." (J)

I pretended that I was sleeping.

"ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ" (M)

"Come here babe.." (J)

I got up from bed, I was so excited but nervous at the same time..

He gave me a big hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you SWEETY" (J)

"No need love" (M)

I said giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

"You ready to leave?" (J)

"Yeah" (M)

We went to the mall and shopped at many stores. I decided to go to only one more store before we leave.

"Look at this!!! IT'S SO CUTEEEE!!" (M)

"Try it on.." (J)

I took the crop top and tried it on and showed it to Jared.

"DEFINITELY not.." (J)

"Why? It's so cute." (M)

"It's showing too much.. no" (J)

"It's not, it's very cutee.." (M)

"Bend down.." (J)

I did as he said and everything showed.. It wasn't big but it was loose and really short.. more like a bra than a crop top

"Exactly.. I don't want anyone seeing that much of your body" (J)

I was sad but happy at the same time. Sad because I didn't buy the top and happy because he didn't want anyone seeing my body..