Our Last Day In Italy

I woke up the next day, and Jared wasn't in the room. I knocked on the bathroom door but he wasn't there either. I checked the time and it was 9:00. I was late I should have been up at 7:00. I took a quick shower, got dressed and waited in the room until someone comes.

Jared came in with a plate that had fruits in it.

"Good morning babyyy." (J)

" Good morning.. How did you get this?" (M)

" From the restaurant.. I brought it for you because you weren't up by breakfast time" (J)

" Thank you so much" (M)

I said giving him a big hug!!

" I also took the bags downstairs because they wanted them." (J)

" You're.. Perfect! THANK YOU!" (M)

" You don't need to thank me.." (J)

I took an apple and ate it. We waited until it was time to go shopping..

We left the hotel and they took u to a shopping mall. We were given five hours until we meet again with everyone so we can leave Italy.

We walked around for a while. I bought a few things and Jared did the same. Jared then left me with Niall and Isabella and went somewhere but he didn't tell me.

I walked around with them for a while and then we went in one of the stores. I checked out the men cologne and I liked one of them and decided to buy it for Jared.

There was a baby blue shirt there that I liked and also bought for him. I was so happy I bought him things. I looked around for other thing that I thought he'd like. There was a boxer that had superman logos all over it and another one with a Christmas theme that says " I am naughty."

I went to the cash register and paid everything and hid them in my bags. Then I waited for Niall and Isabella to finish.

We left and met Jared in the food area to have lunch and then get to the place where we're supposed to gather and then start going to the airport.

I didn't know where Jared was all at that time and I was curious.. He didn't say anything and when we met again he gave me a kiss on my cheeks as if he didn't just leave without any explanations.

I just waited so I can ask him later.. He doesn't have to explain to me in front of anyone.

When we were all there, the teachers took us to the airport.

I didn't ge a seat next to Jared but he still manage to trae his seat with someoe and sit next to me. He is a cutie, I love him so much. He does all the things that make me happy without even asking him.

I was so tired by the time we got there.. My mom was waiting for me when I got there, and Jared came with us.

He sat in the back seat with me and I laid on his leg.. I couldn't stay awakw. They woke me up when we got home, I hugged Jared and he went home.

I went to my room after telling my mom that I'll be telling her everything about the trip tomorrow. I went up to my room and sat there for two hours if not more.. Just sitting there not doing anything. My phone started vibrating next to me.. Jared was calling, why is he awake??

"Hello" (M)

"I glad you're awake.. Meet me now in front of your house." (J)

"Why?" (M)

"Just because, I'll tell you when I see you." (J)

"Okay" (M)

I hung up confused by what he said..

*IS HE GOING TO KILL ME?*

I put a jacket on and went downstairs.

"Jared are you crazy..?" (M)

"I couldn't sleep.. come home with me" (J)

"You definitely are crazy.. My mom knows I am upstairs, if shewakes up and not find me she'll freak out" (M)

"She'll think you went to get breakfast or something.. Please?" (J)

"Fine." (M)

"THANK YOU." (J)

I laid on his bed, it was so much comfier than mine.

"You know this is all your fault..right? (J)

"My fault?why?" (M)

" I couldn't sleep without you.. I don't know how I was able to sleep before.." (J)

"Awwww, I couldn't sleep without you either, but I didn't make you come down in this cold weather.." (M)

"I am sorry, but it's not winter yet anyways.." (J) he said pulling me into his chest

We laid there in silence for a while until we were both asleep.

I woke up the next day with Jared's arms wrapped around me.. I checked the alarm and it was 10:00 so I just laid down fpr a while..

I woke up again at 12:00 and Jared was awake at that time.

"Gppd morning babe.." (J)

"Good morning" (M) I said lazily.

"You've been sleeping for too long.. It's time to get up.." (J)

"No" (M)

"No?" (J)

"Today is offically my pajama day.. I'll stay here all day with my pajama and not get up." (M)

"Sounds like a plan to me.." (J)

I moved closer to Jared and burried my face in his chest

"We should have pajama day everyday.. It's amazing" (J)

"Shut up!" (M)

"Hahahaha I love you Melissa.." (J)

" I love you too" (M)

We laid there for a while.. silently.. It was amazing.. Just me and him.. and nothing else to worry about.

............................................................................

"Jared." (M)

"Yes baby." (J)

"Feed me love" (M) I said laughing..

" You ruined our romantic moment.. Get out of my room.." (J)

We both laughed..

"What do you wanna eat?" (J)

"I'll come with you downstairs to prepare breakfast so you don't posion me." (M)

"Oh, baby I wouldn never do that.. poison is very expensive, I wouldn't waste it." (J)

" You're so mean." (M)

"You know I love you.." (J)

" I doubt it." (M)

We went downsatirs and prepared the food and ate.

..........................................................................

" I thought you won't get up from bed today.. isn't it "pajama day"?" (J)

"I was planning on doing that but then I remembered that I will have to go home and change.." (M)

"NOOOOOOOOO." (J)

"Sorry.. I have to.. you don't want to be with a stinky girlfriend.." (M)

"I don't mind as long as you stay." (J)

I gave him a kiss on his cheek before getting up to do the dishes.. He is so sweet..ebverything he does..everything he does.. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

I did the dishes and left afterwards, I promised Jared that I'll come back after I shower and change.

________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wanna say THANK YOU for the 687 reads! Seriously, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! YOU ALL ROCK!!! Keep reading! I am glad y'all are enjoying it!!! :) OH MY GOD, YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING!