How fun can staying in be?

I woke up the next morning really early I don't even know why.

I took care of my morning business and headed to the kitchen to make Jared breakfast.

I made him some eggs, I put it on a tray with some toast and cream cheese. I ate my breakfast really fast then took his food and went upstairs.

I went in trying to be as quiet as I can but I almost tripped.

"It's fine, I am awake" (J)

"Sorry." (M)

"It's fine, you didn't wake me." (J)

"I made you FOOOD!" (M)

"Thanks, but I am not hungry." (J)

"No baby you have to eat so that your body is strong enough to fight." (M)

"But mommy I don't want to." (J)

We both laughed and I gave him the food. He ate a little bit so I had to force him to eat the rest.

I took a slice of toast and put cream cheese on it and fed him like a baby.

He looked so tired.. I couldn't wait any longer.. It's hard seeing my Jared that way.

"Jared, do you wanna go to the hospital." (M)

"I'll be okay, I'll just need to rest." (J)

"You've been resting for a day and it doesn't seem like you're getting better. You're missing so many classes, the problem isn't really the classes I could help you with these. My main concern is your health babe." (M)

"Can we go tomorrow if I don't feel amy better?" (J)

"Anything you want." (M)

"Thanks baby.. I love you." (J)

"I love you too Jared." (M)

We stayed in bed the whole day. Just sitting there. I got some comedy movies that we could watch there. We watched two movies.

Jared's fever started getting higher and I didn't know what to do. I sat there for a while.. But then I went to the pharmacy to get him something. I was freaking out, I've never had any fevers that were as bad as this.

I took the medicine and sprinted back home.

"Jared.." (M)

"Jared.. Wake up. I have medicine for you." (M)

I gave him the medicine and I sat there with him. I put my arms around him and I just held him there for a while. He was weak, and cold... I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to take him to the hospital.

"Jared we need to go to the hospital now!" (M) I said insisting!

"I'll be okay, we already made a deal." (J)

"You're very sick.." (M)

"We'll go tomorrow then." (J)

"Okay." (M)

"Don't worry baby, I'll always be okay as long as you're with me." (J)

I looked at him, smiled and gave him a kiss.

We stayed like that for the rest of the night. I couldn't sleep.. He didn't sleep well, he woke up almost every five minutes. He had problems breathing, it was a tough night for both of us.

I got up early, made him breakfast and got ready so that we could go to the hospital. I got out a jacket for him and clean cloth.. It will be hard for him to shower with that fever..