He's all I want

I showered and got dressed and sat with my mom for a while.

"Where were you last night?" My mom asked

"I was at Jared's house.. He couldn't sleep so I went and we stayed together.." I answered nervously

"Okay, be careful.. Use protection" My mom said playfully

"Eww mom, it's not like that.." I answered disgusted..

"His mom is really sweet.."

"You've met her..?"

"We've talked and had coffee together.."

"I am glad you liked her, he's sweet too. You should invite them over sometime."

"Why because you want him" She said giving me a wink.

I blushed a little.

Our conversation was interrupted..by the doorbell..

COMING!

I opened the door and Jared was there

"Who's there Melissa.. " My mom yelled

"Jared.." I yelled back

"Let him in.."

My mom is planning on doing something evil..

"Come in"(M)

"Thanks" (J)

We sat down with my mom silently.. I don't think we would have talked if she hadn't broke the silence.

"Jared right?" (Mom)

"Yeah.." (J)

"How was the trip?" (Mom)

"It was really fun.. We saw many things there and the shopping at the end was really fun.." (J)

"Oh, I am glad you guys enjoyed it.." (Mom)

"Thanks." (J)

"Why didn't your mom come with you?" (Mom)

"She is not at home, she'll be back in the afternoon.." (J)

"Is there anything between you and Melissa?" (Mom) My mom said smiling and looking at me

I knew she would say something like that.. I wanted to leave the room but she'll know why I left..This is awkward.

"I love Melissa.." (J)

Thank you Jared... you made it more awkward to be sitting here... Don't get me wrong, it was bold of him saying that but.. I don't know..

My mom looked at me and asked him another question..

"Does she love you back?" (Mom)

She was still looking at me.. I had to give her an answer..

"Yes, mom, I love him..can we stop with the questions now.." (M)

"Hahahaha you guys are so cute, I already knew the answers to my questions before asking.." (Mom)

"Well, thanks for making it awkward." (M)

"So I came here to ask if Melissa could spend the day with me and stay for the night..Is that possible?" (J)

"Yeah.. But be good.." (Mom) she said winking..

"Thanks mom.. " (M) I grabbed Jared's hand and pulled him out before my mom could say anything humiliating again.

"Oh, and one more thing.. Can she sleepover at my house everyday?? I know this is too much but she'll be here in the morning." (J)

"You're always welcome here Jared, come anytime. Going there would be kind of hard because your mom will probably wanna rest when she comes back home, and she doesn't even know that we've agreed on doing that.." (Mom)