The New Hot Guy

First period...

As I enter the class, I saw this HOT DUDE THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. 

Blonde, blue eyes, has muscles in the right places, taller than 5'3", which is my height... AYYEEEEE

*OH MY GOD! Who is he?* I think to myself

I really wish I could talk to him. I am just too shy and I don't think it will ever happen. I'll just take a seat and enjoy my view.

I sat down on an isolated desk that wasn't too far from his desk and started daydreaming... I couldn't stop thinking about how great we would be together. He is so perfect. He's got these gorgeous eyes, perfect body and his lips oh my, I can talk about these forever. I wonder what they would taste like.

*I bit my bottom lip trying to hide my smirk*

NO...NO...NO...NO...he is not looking at me. Please. Please. He noticed what I was doing. Oh my God. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up... I was blushing.

This is the worst first impression! I shouldn't have done that. He probably thinks I'm weird or something.

*Way to go, Melissa! Way to go...* I thought sarcastically.

The bell rang and I got out of class as quick as possible hoping that I don't see him in my next class.

By the time I got to class, he wasn't there, so that was a good sign.

 The bell rang.. and guess what..? Exactly two minutes after I arrived he walked in.

*Why God, why?!! Is this some kind of punishment for something I've done??*

He scanned the room for an empty seat and he saw the one right next to me and smirked. I tried putting my bag on the chair before he could get the chance to sit, but it was too late. He sat down next to me and started whispering.

At first, it was a hi and then he kept on mocking me about how I was staring at him in Biology and I denied it.. Because I wasn't...

He thought I was staring, but I wasn't...

Okay, maybe I was but only for a few seconds. It was obvious that I was, he started teasing me and annoying me and I did the most stupid thing that I could ever do.

I yelled in the middle of the class, "LEAVE ME ALONE" and the teacher kicked both of us out.

Honestly, I only regretted yelling in the middle of the class because I did not want him to leave me alone, but not because I was kicked out. I don't regret getting kicked out, because I was free.

As we were getting out of class, everyone was staring at us and mumbling words incoherently.

It was very embarrassing. When we got out of class, he asked me what my name was and I told him that it was none of his business. He laughed and said,

" I am Jared. Nice to meet you."

I could not resist his smile. It was so adorable.

This hotness is gonna be the death of me. "Do you wanna go to the cafeteria to get a snack or drink something?" He asked and being my stupid self just like I always am, I walked away, but I heard him coming behind me, so it wasn't really a very stupid move.

I smiled, a real smile that hadn't graced my face for a long time.

"Stop smiling," he said.

"I am not smiling," I replied.

"Yeah, right..." he said and I swear to God, I could feel a smirk forming on his face. I went and sat in the field waiting for second period to end as he joined me.

I loved his company, but I had to pretend that I was annoyed by it. He started talking to me and we got to know each other a little bit.

_____________

AN: THANK YOU MAYA FOR HELPING ME WITH THE EDITING❤️❤️ @EmEn1125 LOVE YOUU! I hope you like it ;)