Italy Trip?

MONDAY!

We walked to school on Monday because I thought I'll be able to spend more time with him that way.

We didn't really talk that much, and I think he was trying to hold my hand but I accidentally moved it. 

I didn't know he was going to hold it. If I knew I wouldn't have moved it, I am so stupid. I hate myself...

I didn't have class with him first, but I had second. I was bored in first period and I was texting some of my friends, I wanted to text him but he wasn't going to answer he was probably paying attention in class unlike me.

The teacher started talking a bout a trip to Italy and I got so excited, but I wasn't sure if my mom was gonna say yes. I really wanna go especially if Jared is going!!

The bell rang and it was already second period, I grabbed my bag and ran to ask him if he was going.

I found out that he was going and then when he asked me I said I didn't know yet.

All I wanted to do at that moment was call my mom as soon as possible! I have to go, I can't stay here... Without him.

When school ended I called my mom on my way home and I tried convincing her that its safer if I go with the school, since she won't be home anyway, and after an hour of arguing she finally agreed and then I called Jared and told him and he sounded so happy that I was going.

We stayed on the phone talking about how fun the trip will be and we were both so excited. It was next week and he invited me over to his house tomorrow and I was so happy, he said we'll work and then I can help him pack his cloth and the things he needs for the trip. I agreed to that, I wanted to spend as much time as I can with him because I am not sure how things are going to work on the trip. He might go around with his friends, and I don't mind that at all because they're my friends and I feel like I have been depending on him a lot. I call him all the time, talk with him.

There was that time in school that I saw him talking to a girl and I got so jealous even though we're not together or anything. I like him a lot and I don't want him going around talking with all the girls.. I just don't like that and yes its jealousy! I am even so the generous to the point where I let him talk to his friends, I can totally make him stop... No, not really :D

TUESDAY!!!

I was hoping the school day ends fast because I really wanted to go to his house.

 I was so excited when the day was over, and he could figure that out. He said I was cute when I am excited, his comment made me blush but I looked away so I don't think he saw me blushing. No one was at his house, he said that his parents went out but they knew I was coming so I guess we're not doing anything wrong.

We had dinner and we went upstairs to his room to start packing his things. We wrote all the things he needed on a paper and then I opened his closet and started getting the stuff. We were both getting the stuff out and he handed them to me and I placed them in the suitcase. He handed me a pile of boxers and I was like 

"what is that"

"Boxers" he said

 "Obviously... why are you giving me your dirty boxers?" I said throwing the neat pile his way

"What the heck" he said as he picked them up and threw them back on me

 I was not expecting that, I placed them quickly and hid my cheeks for a while. Then we went to the bathroom and he had two tooth brushes so we put one in the suitcase and we were done after that.

He then offered helping with packing my things but I said we can do that tomorrow because I was tired now. We worked on some school work we had and then I went home.

The rest of the week passed quickly and I was so grateful for that! I wanted to go to Italy, I don't know why. Maybe because we'll be in the same place all the time and the only time we'll be separated is when we sleep.. I really don't know, I just wanted to travel.
__________________________

AN: MURDER THE VOTE BUTTON! KEEP READINGG :) LOVE YOUU