She's A Sweet Girl... I Think I Like Her

Melissa's POV:

I woke up feeling very cold.. I hope I am not getting sick..

It was hard to get out of bed. I checked my phone and it was 5:30, I wake up everyday at 6:00. This won't be a good day, I have already lost 30 minutes of my precious sleeping time. I took my clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. By the time I was done it was 5:54, now I've got 26 minutes until I can start heading out. I'll take everything, go downstairs and grab breakfast. My mom wasn't there when, but she had left a note.

"I'll be out of town
for two weeks, be good. :)
Love you babyy."

This means I'll have to make my own food. NOOOOO! I got some yogurt and granola and started putting them together. My phone started ringing, I thought my mom was calling to check up on me but it was Jared.

"Hi Jared"

"Hi"

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I've been awake since 5:30"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just woke up"

"Thinking of me of course.. how could you not know that."

"Oh yeahh.. I forgot sorry.."

"Okay, well I am about to come by your house so we can walk to school together if you don't mind"

"yeah, that's okay"

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit"

"See ya"

Five minutes after our little talk on the phone, the door bell rang and I assumed it was Jared. I ran to open the door.

"Hi, I was just finishing my breakfast.. Come in."

"Thanks"'

"Did you have breakfast??"

"Yup"

"Okay, I'll just wash the bowl and we can start walking"

"Okay"

We started heading towards the door and we walked to school.

"So anything new?" he asked

"No, not really my mom left today and she'll be back in two weeks" I said making a sad face.

"That's sad, sorry you'll have to stay alone"

"That's okay, I got used to it. It had been that way for a long time"

"Well, you know where my house is. If you ever get bored you can come hang out with me ;)"

"I sure will :), Thanks"

When we got to school he stayed with me and didn't leave to stay with his friends, he stayed with me until school started. I felt special, but I didn't mind hanging out with his friends. I feel bad that he had to ditch them for me.

* I don't mind getting to know my future boyfriend's friends.* I smiled.

We had Biology together first period, so we went to class together. We have Biology, History, Algebra, and Art together. Not all subjects but enough subjects to see him often during the day. Today was different though, he sat next to me instead of far away.

*Why is he being nice to me? He was never really mean but.. Its just unbelievable that I spend most of my time with the hottest guy at school, like why.. Is this a gift from God or something for being good? Its not Christmas yet..so. I don't know, probably God is giving me a gift because I've been a good girl.*

Jared's POV:

When we got to school I stayed with her, there was something about her that I likes. Something that attracted me to her from the first day I saw her, I didn't really want to show it at first but now I have no choice really. I like her, and I want to ask her out on a date.

*Will she want to go out with me? Or will she think I am a jerk and all of that? None of my friends are jerks, they're popular but not the popular jerks type of guys. I should make her hang out with them more so they can get to know my future girlfriend ;) *

I should sit next to her today, I don't want her to sit next to any of the guys in class, she's mine.

 Class started and I sat next to her and she looked happy, but there was something on her mind. Is she thinking about me? Probably not, why would she. We're only "friends"..but only for now though.

_____________

AN: VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT :) Commen what you think.. KEEP READING! :)