ITALY HERE I COME

SATURDAY!

We were leaving to Italy on a Saturday. We had to be at the airport at 9:00AM and then we all start heading in at 10:00. I went with Jared, his mom took us there, it was my first time meeting her and she said that I was nice and she liked me. She also said that Jared told her about me and I am dying to know what he told her, I WANNA KNOW SO BAD.

We waited for all the teachers and student to gather in front of the airport gate, I was so tired that day. We didn't sleep the night before, we stayed on the phone and then we met 2 hours before we were supposed to but I liked it, it was worth it.

We checked in and went on the plane. I sat next to a guy that I've never seen in any of my classes, I only saw him in the hallway. After we all sat down people started coming in and Jared got up from his seat and talked to the guy next to me for a while, I didn't hear what they were saying. They continued whispering for a minute, then Jared his carry on, placed it over our seats and sat next to me. 

I am so glad he changed his seat just so he could be next to me, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the other dude, I just have a crush on Jared.

Our friends started making annoying comments and noises. So immature.. They made me blush and I had to look at the window until they stopped. They're fun guys, I like them, but they get annoying sometimes.

I wanted to sleep so bad, but I didn't want him to sit there and not have anyone to talk to. I asked him if I can take a nap, well I didn't really ask him I just asked if he was okay with me sleeping and he said yeah, that was okay.

He woke me up when the food came, I am so grateful that he did that. I was gonna starve if I didn't eat before getting there. I thanked him and I started eating but then I got full very fast to the point where he kept on forcing me to eat more. He said we'll probably arrive there at 3 and we won't have food until 7. I ate more and I was gonna go back to sleep but then I felt his arms around me.. I opened my eyes and saw him trying to push my body so that I am laying on his lap so that my neck doesn't hurt. I put the blanket around me and laid on his lap.

* He's so adorable.*

 I got up after a while and thanked him. He looked so tired and I asked him if he wanted to sleep and he said he was fine.

His eyes were turning red, he was so sleepy.I stayed silent for a while, then he slowly fell asleep and his head rested on my shoulder, and I let him. He stayed awake all of that time for me, so I had to pay him back. He slept for a long time and when the plane was going to land, I tried fastening his seat belt but he woke up when I was doing that and he said he'll do it.

We landed safely in Italy, and we were waiting for the bags. He got me all my suite cases, which was very sweet of him. He waited for his suite cases and I sat down on the ones he got, I was so tired even though I slept more than him on the plane. When we were all ready to go I got up and walked next to him, he brought one cart for both of us and he pushed it.

When we got to the bus he put all the bags and I went in, I couldn't wait outside. It was very cold and I was tired. I went to the back of the bus and laid down on all the chairs in the back. He stood there looking for me like a lost so I raised one hand to show him where I was. I closed my eyes and when he came to the back he gently moved my head on his lap. I am so grateful I have a friend like him. I don't know how long the ride was, I slept all of it and Jared woke me when we arrived at the hotel.

We all went in, the hotel was nice. I loved it, but the bad/good news were that each person gets a separate room you can't share a room with another girl and if you're a boy you can't share with another guy. Our grade is sneaky though so we were going to figure something out, but for me I was still going to be alone because I wanted to be alone.

We all took the keys and went upstairs to change and unpack if we have time and get ready for breakfast which was in an hour and a half. There were boys on my floor and the rooms next to mine, it was kinda weird.. Just when I was about to open my room Jared came out from the room that was on my right!!!! I LOVE ITALY!! I am gonna have a great time here, I can feel that.

"I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY ALIVE MELISSA" He said excitedly!

"That's great right" I replied

"I love the teachers for giving me this room" he said

I just laughed, he just made me feel so special! He is so sweet.

"Are you gonna try unpacking now or get ready and rest?" I asked

"Get ready and res.. We're leaving to Florence in two days so there is no point in unpacking" He replied

"Yeah but you can at least get some of the things you'll use in the two days out so you don't mess up your bag" I suggested

"Good point, but I am too lazy" he said winking at me

"Bye lazy person" I said

"Noon, don't leave me" he said dramatically as I shut the door.

The room  wasn't really that small but the bed was but it could still fit two people if they were small. That's probably why they gave each person a separate room.

I unpacked some of things I was gonna use in the two days we'll be spending here and took a shower... After I was done I heard a light knock on the door but I didn't think someone was knocking on my door.. It didn't sound like it was on my door, I just went to check and I saw Jared. He ran in and I didn't say anything I just gave him a confused look.

"I came to sit with you until we go to dinner" He said

"You are going to get both of us in trouble!" I said louder than I intended to

"Nothing's gonna happen, chill" he said

"You're freaking me out right now..." I said as I left again to the bathroom

I got out of the bathroom and saw him sleeping on the bed hugging a pillow, he was such a cutie laying there.

I sat on the floor to give him enough space on bed and left him there sleeping.

__________________________

Author's Note:

KEEP READING, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Murder that vote button!