USJ Part 2

I have once again been called out on whether I am alive or not. I am. College is kicking my ass. Enjoy.

IZUKU POV

The hand man and Izuku stood there staring at each other. The black beast slowly starting to stand by the side of its master. All the while, Asui and Mineta made their get away with Aizawa.

"Tomura Shigaraki" the black mist says appearing next to the hand man, "I had managed to put 13 out of commission and scattered the students, however one got away"

This made Izuku smile.

"Just great" the now named Tomura Shigaraki turns to Izuku, "Nomu here was made to kill All Might and is just as strong. What hope do you have?" He says laughing at him.

"As strong as All Might huh?" Izuku smile as his new boots spark to life. The energy coming from them forcing Izuku to hover above the ground, "Then this will make good practice" he smirks at Shigaraki's statement.

Shigaraki took note of that.

"Nomu, kill him"

As Nomu sprinted towards the green haired boy, Izuku suddenly glides to the side dodging the monster. Then with the grace of a figure skater, gets behind the bird creature and pulls it backwards. Tossing it onto the ground. Taking advantage of his enemies vulnerable state, he torches its face until it was charred.

"I don't see what all the hype was about?" Izuku says taunting Shigaraki.

"Nomu, remove your face"

Just as Shigaraki ordered, the now burned monsters giant hand ripped of its own face. Quickly followed by a new face being grown in its place. It then stands and charges at Izuku.

"Ah sh-" he was cut as he was launched a few meters away by a punch.

Even though he knew a few ribs were broken, he got back up and propelled himself forward. Even with his increased speed thanks to his boots propulsion, it ultimately meant nothing. Over and over again, Izuku bounced off invisible walls to beat Nomu at different angles. His punches only slightly moving the monster. Trying a new strategy, he positions himself behind Nomu and pulls giant chunks of debris. Smashing them onto the towering figure, over and over again. All to no seemingly no avail, before placing himself in front of the beast again.

"Was that your plan? Huck a couple rocks at it?" The hand covered man mockingly asked.

"No, this was"

Immediately jumping far back, he sticks his hands out in front of him. Like he had done before, concrete and debris start to fly towards him. All the while, he superheats his his mask. And when the concrete is about to slam into him, he releases a huge burst of fire. Turning the concrete into either molten globs or meteor like projectiles. While Nomu was being turned into swiss cheese, Kurogiri had to make a large amount of portals.

The first one was in front of both him and Shigaraki. The others were all around Izuku. As the stray meteors went into the first portal, Izuku had to dodge the ones flying at him. Using his gloves to move them around him, and even send them back through the mist. Still only hitting Nomu. After the barrage of his own, Izuku was left exhausted.

"Had enough brat?" Shigaraki taunted.

"I'm not even close to do-"

"I AM HERE!" All Might yelled as he burst through the USJ doors. But instead of a smile, his face was contorted with rage, "I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT TODAY, TURNS OUT I WAS RIGHT"

"Ah, the final boss has finally arrived"

All Might speeds towards the center, defeating the minor villains as he passes. And just as he was going to hit Shigaraki, Nomu stood in front of him and took the punch. Even when repeatedly punching the beast, nothing happened. Finally, grappling Nomu from behind, he tries to suplex it. Only for Kurogiri to open a portal, letting Nomu grab All Might stabbing into his wound.

Seeing All Might's wound bleed and the pained expression he made Izuku dash towards the source of the portals. Even though he hates All Might and wants to get revenge, he's supposed to be a hero and heroes save people. No matter who they are.

"Hey, I'm not done with you yet bird brain!"