Who Needs a Quirk When I Have Technology

Midoriya POV

It's been a month since me Midoriya and the recently revealed Melissa Shield have been working together. While Melissa was working on the first support gear, Midoriya was cleaning up  Dagobah Municipal Beach to physically train himself. Though today had been extra hard for him. Not because of the beach, but because today the support gear the Melissa sent him will arrive. He just couldn't wait!

When he got home, he noticed that a package was sitting on the table. Swiftly he grabbed the box and went to his room, saying hi to his mom on the way. He immediately starts a video call with Melissa to which she answered.

"Izuku! Did you get it!"

"Yep, got it right here!"

"Well open it!"

Opening the box revealed a pair of fingerless gloves with wires sticking out of it. At the cuffs of the gloves were the gold letter MS for Melissa Shield. Putting them on started them up, glowing a bright green.

(Kinda like this)

(Kinda like this)

Focusing on the a random pencil on his desk he extends his arm out. In a quick motion, the pencil flew in the air and into Izuku's hand. He turned to Melissa with starry eyes.

He had asked for Melissa to make something that would give him his mom's quirk. Even though it wasn't flashy or combat oriented, he still loved it. It was like a piece he was missing from his life was filled. Ofcourse, the gloves didn't just work on small objects. They can attract a whole car if Izuku wanted to.

"I love them Melissa!"

"Your welcome!" She said blushing slightly, "This oughta teach Uncle Might who can't be a hero!"

"Wait who?!"

(Sorry for the short chapters, the next one will be longer. Promise.😁)