The Exam

(Time skip to Exam Day)

Izuku POV

Izuku had arrived at the gates of U.A. He had already said goodbye to Melissa who gave him a kiss on the cheek. While he was remembering the contents of the morning, he ended up tripping. While preparing for the impact he realized he was floating.

"Hey, sorry I used my quirk on you. I figured it would be bad luck to fall on your first day" the brown haired girl said releasing him.

"Thanks for the save, the names Izuku Midoriya"

"Mines Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you! We should probably go, don't want to be late!" She says as she runs off.

After Present Mic's presentation and a robot like boy interrupting him, they all made there way to the mock cities. And when Present Mic said GO, before anyone else.

He ran in.

He first encountered two one point robots on either side of him. He pointed one arm at each robot, and using the attraction gloves, pulled them towards him. Jumping out of the way, he watched as they collided into each other. He did a similar maneuver with a two pointer and having it crash into a building. When he encountered a three pointer, he used what he called the 'torch mask' to melt the robots limbs and head. Many watched in awe as he walked through the streets, leaving a trail if carnage behind him.

(U.A. Observation Room)

The teachers were amazed by the efficiency and destructiveness of the green haired boy, who had a smirk on the entire time.

"Who is that?" Cementos questioned.

"It says his name is Izuku Midoriya" the white mouse-bear-dog thing Nezu responded.

'Wait, isn't that the name of the quirkless kid from a few months ago' the skeletal All Might thought.

"He's strong, what's his quirk?" Powerloader asked.

"Actually he's Quirkless" Nezu said.

This caught everyones attention.

"No, that can't be true. I mean, he's even breathing fire!" Midnight exclaimed.

"I believe he is using a sort of support gear" retorted Nezu.

(Back to the Exam)

'Alright, that makes what now? 290? 300?' Izuku thought.

As he thought this, the ground started shaking. Seemingly out of nowhere, the giant zero pointer robot started destroying the city. Just as Izuku was going to turn away, he heard a cry for help. Turning back around he saw Uraraka, stuck in the rubble.

Running towards the monster machine, he uses his gloves. Aimed at Uraraka, he pulls her out of the debris and puts her behind him. Then, he uses his gloves to draw in as much debris as possible. Right before the rubble can hit him he uses his fire breathe, launching the now melted concrete at the robot. Hearing the cracking and popping of the zero pointer as it starts to melt, he picks up Uraraka and runs away. The robot crashing to the ground behind him.

(Time Skip)

Izuku and Melissa stared at the unopened letter from U.A. sitting in front of them. Opening it revealed a disk that made a projection of principle Nezu himself.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya, I am Nezu the principal of U.A., you see I have always wanted a Quirkless student to enroll in the school. But no one ever came. You however came without any influence or help from me. You see not only did you get 300 villain points, but an additional 60 rescue points for rescuing Ms. Uraraka. This gave you a total of 360 points, but also first place in the practical exam, not to mention your perfect score in the written one. So it is my pleasure to welcome you to your Hero Academia!"

And with that, the disk shut off.

"OMG OMG OMG!" yelled Melissa tackling Izuku, "YOU DID IT!"

"I couldn't have done it if it weren't for your support, not just the gear but you"

"Oh you smooth talker"

They then spent the rest of the day celebrating.

(Elsewhere)

"Toshinori you got to help me, that girl has lost her mind!"

"Okay, okay, calm down David. Now do you have any idea where she could be?"

"All I know is that she was talking to some Quirkless kid with a crazy hero dream"

'Quirkless hero?' Toshinori, or All Might thought, "I actually might have an idea where she could be"