USJ Part 1

Authors Note: Hey, just wanted to say I'm not dead. Times have been tough, but I keep seeing that you all love this story. So I'm finally continuing it! Part 2 coming soon. Hope you enjoy!

IZUKU POV

"Alright everyone, line up before getting on the bus so I can make sure everyone is here!" Izuku called out.

Today they were going to do rescue training at the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint' or the USJ for short. Izuku really didn't want to go to school today, he had a bad feeling about the trip. All he wanted to do was lay on the couch and snuggle up with Melissa. But she insisted he went. Besides, she wanted him to test out a new support item.

While on the bus, Asui got his attention.

"Hey Midoriya, I usually say whats on my mind. And it seems that you and All Might don't get along that well"

"Oh, yeah. He already didn't like me when I first met him. Then to make it worse, it turns out I was dating his niece. So yeah, you could say he isn't my biggest fan"

"Man, its super manly that your sticking up for what you care about!" Kirishima butted in.

"Thanks"

"I noticed you got new boots. What happened to the old ones?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, Melissa made these as a support item. I'm gonna test them out during training"

(Time Skip)

Everyone arrived at the USJ excited for the training, even more so with the guest appearance of the hero '13'. While listening to how no matter how dangerous a quirk is it can be used to help others. However this was quickly interrupted.

"Woah, they even have fake villains!" Kirishima blurted out.

Aizawa quickly went into a combative position, "Stay back, those villains are real! 13, make sure to protect them!", then jump into action.

Izuku also took action, "Kaminari! Can you contact UA?"

"No, somethings jamming the signal!"

"They must have a quirk to stop communications, plan B then..."

He turns to Iida.

"I need you to run to UA and get us backup"

"What? I can't just leave you here!"

"Iida, you are the only one fast enough to get the pros here in time! It has to be you!"

"Unfortunately for you, no one is leaving here" a mysterious voice called out.

A large cloud of black and purple mist began to appear in front of them.

"We were told that All Might was supposed to be here, oh well, my job is still to disperse you"

"Oh no you don't!" Izuku yelled out before spitting out a stream of flames, only for them to be warped right back at him. Barely moving them out of the way with his gloves.

"Fire huh? I know just where to send you" then a large plume if black mist surrounded Izuku and a bunch if other classmates.

(Flood Zone)

Izuku was about to fall into a large pool full of villains before being caught by a long tongue.

"Thanks for the save Asui"

"Call me Tsu"

"Can we not do this now, we need to focus on getting out of here," Izuku looks out to see that the boat he was on was surrounded by villains "with any luck Iida got out of here alright"

"W-what are w-we gonna d-d-do?" Mineta cried while shivering.

"How did you even get in the hero course?" Asui questioned.

"Alright, so i don't think they know our quirks. If they did, Asui wouldn't be sent here. Along with that, he reacted like he didn't know where I was gonna be sent before I attacked. So it was an improvised decision" Izuku started mumbling.

"Midoriya, stop that, its creepy. But I think you're right"

"S-so whats the plan?"

"So this is what we're gonna do..."

(Small Cut)

The villains started to close in when all of the sudden, Izuku was hurled off of the boat. Once he was far enough, he activated his gloves and threw Asui and Mineta passed him, only for Asui to grab him with her tongue and throw him again (haha Leap Frog). All the while, Mineta was tossing his balls and making them explode into a sticky blanket covering the villains and stopping their movements.

Then they finally made it to shore.

"I can't believe that worked!" Mineta sighed.

"Neither can I..." Izuku mumbled.

However, the moment was quickly cut short when they saw the beaten form of their teacher. His head being crushed by a hulking bird beast the size of All Might with its brain exposed. Even though he knew he should wait for back up, he just had to help.

"I'm going to distract the villains, I need you two to grab Aizawa sensei and run to the entrance"

"But Midoriya-"

Before Asui could protest he was already sprinting towards the villains. Just before the monster killed Aizawa, it was pulled away and towards Izuku.

"And who are you supposed to be?" The man cover in hands asked in a raspy voice.

"You're next opponent"