A Powerless Alliance

"More than anything"

Melissa POV

She could not believe what she was hearing. This cute freckled boy with green fluffy hair, who was QUIRKLESS, wanted to be a hero. It was practically unheard of, scratch that, this was the first time it was ever said. Instead of dwelling on the sheer insanity of the situation, she thought of how this was an opportunity. Even though she was the daughter of one of the best support item manufacturers, she was still bullied. If he was serious about being a hero, it could make a huge impact on the hero world. A Quirkless Hero that proves that quirkless people matter.

"Is it that weird?"

"What! No, ofcourse not I was just thinking about how amazing that is!"

"Well you'd be the first. I was even told by a pro that I couldn't become a hero..."

"You know what, I have an uncle who's a hero in japan. Tell me who the hero was and my uncle will talk to him!"

"Huh, well unless your uncle is stronger than All Might, I think it would be a waste"

She couldn't believe what he said. Her uncle told him he couldn't be a hero? No, it was impossible, right?

"You have to be joking me, there's no way he would say that"

"He did, I have his autograph to prove it" he said taking out a notebook with All Might's signature on it.

It was definitely his too, down to the last letter. How could her own uncle tell a quirkless person to give up. He was supposed to be on her side. She felt betrayed.

"Are you okay? You spaced out there"

"Oh! Yes I'm okay just shocked"

"Yeah, honestly I should just give up"

"NO!"

Both were a bit stunned by the sudden outburst.

"I mean, you can totally be a hero. I can help too, I'm in school for making support gear, so if we team up it could work!"

Midoriya POV

He was stunned by her words. Him. Become a hero? It was ridiculous right. Right?

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I do"

"Then lets get to work"