Meeting Uncle Might

Melissa POV

Melissa and Izuku were walking to U.A. together. Principal Nezu had invited her to discuss giving materials for making better support items. Parting ways, Melissa enters Nezu's office.

"Ah Ms. Shield, please enter"

"Hello sir, so I heard you want to talk about my gear"

"Ah right to the point. Yes, I had discussed support gear with Midoriya, but he refused to use any unless you made them"

(Nezu Flashback Time)

"Midoriya, glad you could make it!"

"Ofcourse I'd make it, but what did you call me for?"

Hopping up from his chair and onto the floor, "Well you see, while you possess advanced skill for you age, you still rely on support items"

"I-is that gonna be a problem?"

"Oh no no, I just wanted to ask you for the schematic of your gear so we can make you a newer one"

"No"

"What?"

"Each one of those items is an original. Perfectly crafted to exactly replicate a quirk. They were also made by my partner, the only one who believed in me back then" he stands up to tower over Nezu, his green eyes glowing "To use someone else's gear is to throw them aside. I will only use gear made by HER"

(End of Flashback)

"I have to admit, he was quite scary" Nezu said, proud for some odd reason.

Melissa was a blushing mess. He really cared about her that much, so much as to refuse any gear from others. She didn't know what to think.

"That being said, he still needs someone to make his gear. So my offer is for you to make all of his gear, but we give all the materials"

"Wait, that's it?"

"Yep. I've always wanted a Quirkless hero, but to get one that is also completely loyal to his allies is too good to pass up. I want to do anything to help him become a hero"

"Then it's a deal"

(Meanwhile, with Izuku)

Izuku POV

Izuku was waiting for class to start, when he heard a stomping coming towards the door.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

'Theres nothing normal about what you just did' Izuku thought while everyone was freaking out.

"Isn't this amazing Deku!"

"What? That's not my name"

"Yeah, but that's what Bakugo was calling you, so I thought it was a nickname" Uraraka said

"Yeah sure, call me Deku"

"Anyway, isn't this amazing! All Might is teaching us!" She continued talking as they grabbed their hero suits.

"Uugh" was all Izuku responded with. This gave him a lot of attention especially from All Might.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOUNG MAN?"

"Come on, I'm sure you remember. Right, Uncle Might"

"Woah woah woah. UNCLE MIGHT, like All Might is your UNCLE!" Kaminari jumps in very surprised.

"In a way, yes, yes he is" Izuku says, still making eye contact with All Might.

Just as if they thought tensions couldn't get any higher, the class door opened. At the entrance was Melissa, she makes eye contact with both Izuku and All Might and runs forward. But instead of jumping into All Might's arms (like in the movie) she jumps into Izuku's. After spinning her around he places her on the ground, arm around her waist.

"M-MELISSA"

She only turns her head and clings to Izuku.

"Come on, lets get going" Izuku comforts her. So they leave the room, class, and All Might in silence.

Yaoyorozu then started to piece things together outloud "Wait, if Midoriya isn't actually related to All Might . . . but he recognized that Melissa girl . . . Uncle Might . . ." then she realized it, "OMG MIDORIYA IS DATING ALL MIGHT'S NIECE!!!"