Class President

Quick Note

As you can see from how long it took to publish this, I'm taking my sweet ass time. I do this so that the story can be the best it can be, and I really don't want to haft ass it just to make more chapters. I am trying to write with a whole bunch of stuff going on right now, so please be patient. Anyway, without further ado, what this is.

Izuku POV

As Izuku and Melissa walked to school hand in hand, they thought back to their date. And her panic attack. It had been the first one she had in public. The first time it happened was when they saw All Might for the first time in class. She has them whenever All Might talked about their, predicament. Basically she is scared of going back to I-Island, because she can't face her father after what he said to her. Luckily, they don't happen so frequently.

Izuku squeezes her hand to tell her they arrived at school. He raises their hands to his face, as he kisses her hand before separating.

Melissa POV

Making her way to the support lab, she thought about the class. While she did not attend UA, she still went to all the classes. Mainly because that's when she could work in Izuku's gear. She also liked watching the students try and figure out how to make their gear work. It reminded her of herself when she first started.

The one she found most interesting though was Mei Hatsume, even if it was because all of her 'babies' as she called them keep exploding. It happens so often that Melissa just goes and helps fix it for her. Like right now when she is clearly making faulty wiring.

It was gonna be a long day.

Izuku POV

Izuku was sitting in home room, thinking about adding life sensors to his suit so Melissa would know if he was okay. While he was contemplating this however, Aizawa had told the class to pick a class president and vice president. Izuku was spaced out the entire time however. This led him to be quite surprised when he was told by Aizawa that he became the class president. Even more embarrassing for him was having to ask Yaoyorozu, the new vice president, what happened.

"I can't believe you were daydreaming for the whole election" Yaoyorozu chuckled.

"First off. I was not daydreaming, I was planning. And second off, shut up" Izuku managed to spit out.

While Izuku and class 1-A were all talking about the new representatives, an alarm calling a 'level 3 security breach' sounded off. Even though everyone in the building was freaking out, Izuku still managed to see that it was just the press outside.

Turning to Uraraka he asks, "Hey, can you make me float for a sec"

"Um, sure?"

Then, using to florescent lights to boost himself, he got to the front of the hallway and yelled, "HEY, look outside, it just the press. No one is in danger".

Eventually, after people had calmed down, he floated back to the ground thinking, 'If this is what every day is gonna be like, then this is gonna be a tiring year'.