First Day at U.A.

Melissa POV

Melissa had been sitting on the couch, coffee in hand, waiting for Izuku. Just as she was thinking of him she felt arms wrap around her and a head resting on hers.

"Good morning~" Izuku said clearly still tired.

"Good morning~" Melissa said back.

Over the time they have been together, they had gotten quite close. Nowadays they are practically inseparable when it comes to free time. Today however was Izuku's first day at U.A. so they begrudgingly had to leave each others side. While Melissa found a way to continue her last year online, Izuku made his way to his first class.

Midoriya POV

As he stepped infront of the huge door he actually hoped Bakugo was in his class, if only to rub it in his face. Walking into the room revealed Bakugo and the robot boy from the exam arguing about desks and respect. Noticing Izuku's entrance he raced over.

"Greetings, my name is Iida Tenya. It is a pleasure to meet you"

"Same here, I'm Izuku Midoriya"

"Question: How did you know about the hidden points in the exam?"

"I didn't. If you need a reason to rescue someone, then why are you even here?"

The room went silent at this statement.

"I couldn't have said it better myself"

Turning around revealed a homeless man in a yellow sleeping bag. One who Izuku recognized as Pro Hero: Eraserhead. In his opinion, one of the only real heroes left.

"I'm your teacher Shota Aizawa, put on these clothes and meet me in the courtyard in five.

(Five minutes later)

"Alright we're doing an assessment test. Midoriya, you got first in the practical exam, what was you throwing distance in middle school?"

"Only 32 feet"

"Alright, now do that but you can use whatever method you see fit"

Izuku knew Eraserhead was being as general as possible as to not reveal his quirkless nature. But he also knew he wasn't expecting much from him without his gear. Izuku expected all of this. He knew he couldn't just rely on Melissa, so he trained in other methods. So he stood in the circle. Assuming a baseball pitchers stance, he revs the ball back and throws. It whistled as he threw it, then the number showed.

"315 feet" Aizawa said slightly surprised.

Izuku had replaced talent with skill.

"This is gonna be so fun!" A pink girl said.

"'Fun' huh? Then how about we make it more 'fun' and say the person who places last gets expelled"

"WHAT?" Screamed the class.

(Skip to after test cause it be pretty boring to read, I tried writing it interesting)

"Here are the results"

Looking at the chart, Izuku did pretty decent. He wasn't anywhere near the best, but he beat some of the people with quirks he thought he would struggle with. Looking at the bottom the name Minoru Mineta was placed. Izuku gave a moment of silence for him.

"Oh, and I was kidding about the expulsion part"

"I knew it!" Said a tall girl with a black ponytail said proudly.

"Well thats really unlike you sensei, last year you expelled your entire class" Izuku questioned.

"You're right, I have no idea what came over me?" Aizawa responded, "get back to class, the syllabus should be on your desks" then walked away.

(Later in the classroom)

The class had decided to do introductions, saying their names and quirks. I was going relatively smoothly until it was Izukus turn.

"Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm Quirkless"

Everyone was dead silent.

"T-that can't be right, I mean, in the exam you used telekinesis and breathed fire!" Uraraka said, breaking the silence.

"Nope, those were support items. Everything else you saw was 100% human!" Izuku proudly stated.

While everyone sat in awe, one angry boy just scowls.