Deep Breaths

[Authors Note]
In my comments I saw people arguing about the percentage of quirkless people and how they shouldn't be that rare. So to fix this in my world they will be majority elderly since there are more quirkless the farther back you go, but also even less in japan. This is because of the strong quirks in japan, meaning they had to evolve quirks just to survive. Remember this, it will be important for later.

Anyway, back to the story!

Izuku POV

Izuku wakes up at around what seems to be midnight. He woke up to what he thinks is metal work and hammering. Entering the hall he is amazed that his mom is sleeping through this. Entering the living room he sees Melissa working on another gadget, looking very stressed.

Tapping her shoulder she tips her head back to be met with Izuku's nose touching hers. After a bit of staying like that, he kisses her forehead.

"Hey, whatcha doing up so late?"

"I just do work when I get stresses out" Melissa says going back to the machine.

"Is this about Bitch Might?"

Chuckling she turns "Yeah, but I mean did you see what he tried to due. He set you up to fail!"

"But I didn't, and that's thanks to you. I couldn't get this far without you. So how about we relax a bit," he pauses for a second "I know! We haven't been on an official date, so tomorrow we go on one"

"Izu, you don't have-" she was cut off by his finger on her lips.

"No buts, you deserve it. Now come on lets go to be-"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Ofcourse"

Inko POV

As Inko was getting ready for the day she decided to check on Izuku as he is usually awake by now. But when she opened his room door she smiled at what she saw.

Melissa was wrapped around Izuku nuzzling her face in his chest. Clearly feeling happy and safe judging by the smile on her face. While Izuku was holding her waist and head protectively.

So Inko decided to leave them be.

(Time Skip to Afternoon)

Izuku POV

For their first official date, they decided to go into town. The plan was to have lunch at a cafe nearby, followed by window shopping, go see a movie, and end the night with a nice dinner. It sounded great, but if they know anything its that things rarely go their way.

The couple was heading over to the theater when it happened. Melissa was still gushing over a gadget she saw that she wanted to make for Izuku, while Izuku only smiled at her cute babbling. Then, as if the world hated tge bith if them, the one they wanted to avoid showed up.

All Might stood infront of Izuku and Melissa, clearly upset that Melissa had wrapped herself around Izuku's arm.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to see you two here, what are you doing?"

Before Melissa could say anything Izuku responded with "We're currently on a date, so if we could get some privacy that would be great"

"Come on, most people would kill just to meet me, and your turning down my company?" He replied speaking loudly as to get peoples attention.

"Yes, I am. Now if you would excuse us"

"I can't let you do that"

Before Izuku could counter again, he felt Melissa squeeze his arm. Looking over he sees her hyperventilating and falling to he knees.

Izuku immediately forgets All Might and also drops to his knees. He grabs her shoulders and looks her in the eyes.

"Hey, hey, focus. Its just me, I'm here now, your safe. No one can hurt you" she begins to calm down so he continues, "That's it, just take deep breaths, i got you"

All Might just stood there shocked, did Melissa just have a panic attack. And judging by how Izuku handled it, it clearly wasn't the first time. Before talking, Izuku scooped Melissa into his arms and stood up. Looking All Might in the eyes, filled with rage.

"Listen here you overrated balloon. If you do that to her again, I will make it my mission that you regret it"

And he walks back home, Melissa asleep in his arms. Gently combing his hands through her blonde hair as he goes.