Chapter 1

Riley's pov
"Riley!" Someone yelled behind me.

I turned to see my little brother stuck under a piece of wood.

For myself I was in pain but I got up and ran to him.

"Hey hey it's okay! It's okay!" I said lifting up the piece of wood and grabbing him.

"Riley please it hurts." He said crying in pain.

"Buddy I know it does. Okay please hold on go outside. Now! Find the ambulance like your little toy cars. Look for one of those." He said as he nodded.

"RILEY?!" My dad yelled.

"DAD!" I yelled as I went to my mom and dad's bedroom.

"RILEY! Help me!" He yelled as I tried to lift the dresser that was on top of my mom.

"God Please please no no." I cried.

All the sudden the entire house started to collapse.

"RILEY GO! NOW! YOUR GONNA DIE!" He said as he forcefully pushed me out.

I went out to see my brother nowhere to be found.

"PARKER?!" I yelled as I saw him inside the house.

The ambulance and the police and neighbors came out.

The house lit on fire as I ran in the house grabbing my little brother.

"Riley! What about Harley?!" He yelled as he was talking about our dog.

I set him outside as I could hear a barking dog in my room.

I ran upstairs trying to find Harley. I heard whimpers from underneath my bed.

I whistled with my two fingers as she came out from under.

"Cmon girl I know your scared..." I said holding onto her.

I could feel the entire house collapsing. I picked her up and as I ran through the house. I got caught in a fire as I let Harley go tapping her, telling her to go outside.

I felt a hard wood hit my arm.

"FUCK!" I yelled in pain.

I felt something land on my torso body as it shot up pain.

I was on the ground trying to regain my strength to move whatever was on top of me but I was picked up before the house collapsed.

After that the pain was unbearable I was knocked out of consciousness.

~~~~~

Anna's POV
Apparently there was a burning house in my neighborhood. At least that's what Eva told me.

She lived near it and I was currently at her house.

We both walked out to see a boy crying with a dog and a firemen bringing a girl out.

"Holy shit..." I whispered.

Me and Eva went over as they put the unconscious girl in a ambulance.

Her leg was bleeding out as same was her hand left hand.

Her shirt was ripped and a cut on her face was shown.

She looked familiar but I couldn't place my finger on her name.

A little boy was crying. No one would help the boy as he sat there helpless.

I was thinking that the girl and the boy were siblings.

I was still thinking when I saw Eva comforting the poor boy.

"Hey little guy it's gonna be okay... I promise." She said comforting him.

He hugged her and I could tell she was crying a little too.

A dog walked up to me putting her paw out.

"Oh my god Harley Im so glad she got you." The little boy said hugging the dog.

"Hey, you have any parents?" I asked.

"N-No I think t-they are still in there..." he said and my heart hurt.

"Excuse me. Do you know this family?" A policeman asked.

We shook our heads no. A car pulled up and 2 guys came out.

They looked so familiar. That's when I knew it. They lived across from me.

"DANIEL!" The little boy yelled out as he ran hugging him.

"May I ask? Who are you two?" The other guy came out asking.

"Umm we just saw this house on fire and decided to comfort the little guy." Eva said speaking up.

"Have you seen Riley?" He asked worriedly.

"Riley? Is that who she is?" I whispered.

"She's in the ambulance." Eva said as he quickly got into the car with the little boy driving off.

Eva walked to the side of the road to see the little boy waving.

"Oh my god Riley! She's a soccer player!" I yelled and Eva looked to me.

"She's one of my teammates! Oh my god how can I be so stupid!" I yelled.

"It's okay. She's gonna be okay." Eva said.