Chapter 28

Riley's pov
"RILEY!" I heard looking up from my phone to see Alexis sitting down next to me in Anna's seat.

"I have the best thing ever!!" She yelled.

"Quiet down... before all of Africa hears you." I said groaning.

"Okay okay... what if... you threw a party! In your house! Lance can get the alcohol and you wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble." She said.

I put my head down groaning trying to stay awake.

"I don't think I should..." I mumbled.

"No Riley look at me. You need to have a reputation in this school. It's senior year! Cmon live your life." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay what about Parker?" I asked her.

"I-" she said being cut off.

"Ahem..." we both heard seeing Anna behind her.

"Oh... your lover is here." She whispered smirking.

I hit her on the back of the head as she got up.

"Tell Adam Your throwing the party..." Ehe said sitting down.

I rested my head on the desk not realizing I fell asleep.

"Bitch wake up!" I heard someone kicking my leg causing me to jolt up.

"Oh... Riley... how would like to describe the word Physics? If your not too busy sleeping?" The teacher asked me.

"I-umm physics...  well physics is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact. It also studies objects ranging from the very small using quantum mechanics to the entire universe using general relativity... right? If you need me to go on I can..." I said trying not to feel embarrassed.

By the look on the teacher's face she was surprised.

"Very well... Riley..." she said focusing back on the lesson.

"Fucking idiot." I mumbled laughing a little.

I looked around the room before my eyes met Anna's she was already staring at me.

She quickly looked away. I shrugged looking back at Alexis to having a smirk on her face.

I swiftly kicked her leg making her let out a loud Yelp. I tried so hard to no laugh while the teacher look at us.

"Alexis?" I heard. I looked away trying not to laugh.

The teacher went back to teaching. I drew on my hand for the rest of the hour.

"Alexis you big head! What about Parker?!" I said as we walked down the hall.

"Can he spend the night at a house?" SHe asked.

"He maybe can spend the night at Dallas's house." I mumbled.

"Cool! I gotta go!" She yelled as I met up with the basketball team.

I pulled Dallas over and talked with him.

"I need you to pick up Parker? So he can spend the night." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't wanna leave him alone and plus there is gonna be a party at my house." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah sure." He said.

I thanked him and I went to class.

"Adam... psst." I said looking over at him.

"I'm throwing a party at my house tomorrow... mind if you text people about it?" I asked and he had a big smile.