Chapter 54

Eva's POV
"Emma wake up." I said groaning awake.

I shook her awake as she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"We have to have Anna call to get more gas in the damn car." I mumbled.

I got up and used the restroom and came out to see Emma walking to the living room.

"I see Riley is still sleeping." Emma said seeing her door closed.

"She sleeps a lot and lives alone. We crashed here let her be." I said walking in the living room.

"Where's Anna?" I said seeing Sab and Dev awake.

"We thought she slept in the extra bedroom with you guys..." Dev said.

"Nope..." I said and we all looked at each other.

"Oh my god..." I whispered laughing.

"What?" All the girls said in sync.

I told them to follow me as we reached Riley's room. I opened it slightly to see Anna asleep with her mouth slightly opened. She was cuddling into a pillow.

We looked around but we didn't see Riley.

"Oh. Hey..." we heard behind us seeing Riley.

"We... were not snooping... we were just looking for.. Anna." Emma said nervously.

"It's okay. I don't mind. I just bought you guys breakfast. It's on the counter." She said and we all looked at each other.

"I also put gas in the car so your free to go wherever you want." She said.

"Oh my god food!" Dev yelled pushing everyone heading for the kitchen.

We all let out a laugh as we moved to the kitchen.

Riley's pov
"Hey Anna." I whispered shaking her a little.

She was only half awake as she smiled at me.

I got in the bed replacing the pillow. She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I miss waking up like this..." she mumbled making me look at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Nothing... I just like waking up next to you." She said in my neck.

I slightly smiled at her words as she put her hand on the side of neck.

I felt her starting to suck on my skin a little making me move to give her slightly more access.

She sucked harder making my breathing start hitching a lot.

I let out small gasps as she moved to a spot where I was most sensitive.

"A-Anna..." I felt her smirk against my neck.

All the sudden the door bust through.

"Shit shit shit! Go go!!" They yelled closing the door back.

"Ooh... you have a dark spot right here." She said as her finger brushed over the hickey that was placed on my neck.

"Oh you are so gonna regret that!!" I said pushing her off the bed and making her land on the floor.

"First to the kitchen wins!" She yelled as she ran out the door.

I saw her run into the hallway wall falling over. I couldn't help but laugh at her failure. I walked passed her making my way to the kitchen.