Chapter 24

Time skip. Anna is 19 while riley still being 18 it's back to school after New Years

Eva's POV
"Bro fuck that..." I said spitting out the coffee and throwing it away.

"That coffee is disgusting." I mumbled walking next to Sab, Dev and Emma.

"Back to school..." Emma mumbled whining.

All four of us were standing in the middle of the outside courtyard by the parking lot.

Anna was gonna be here late since she woke up late.

All the sudden we all heard a big crowd over in the parking lot as we walked over.

"What's going on?" Dev asked.

"Look at the car." They said pointing to see a dark blue sports car.

It parked in a open spot when the person driving it got out of the car.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled.

"NO SHIT THATS A FUCKIN LYKAN HYPERSPORT?!" A guy yelled.

"Is that... Riley?" Emma asked.

"Yep... Riley finally comes back." I mumbled.

The girl was walking up to the school while the entire crowd went to the car taking pictures.

Riley's pov
I walked in the school heading first to the office to find my schedule.

"Riley." I heard behind me seeing Alexis.

"Lex... you need your schedule?" I asked looking at mine.

"Yea." She said getting the schedule.

We both walked out and I immediately went to the basketball courts with a Alexis.

Seeing them practice in the morning I watched.

"SHIT! RILEY!" Adam yelled running up the bleachers and tackling me with a hug.

"Adam! Stop!" I said as he hugging me.

"Well Well Well... the great soccer Riley comes back." Teagen said giving me a hug.

"Oh right... Lex here's wants a basketball try-out can we get her a girls try-out?" I asked.

"Yeah sure she can try out for Varsity." A teammate said.

"There all set." I said as she laughed.

"Cmon were gonna go find our classes." I said pulling Alexis out.

We compared schedule and we only had 1st hour together which wasn't bad.

The bell was just about to ring as me and Alexis were on the other side we both ran to our first hour.

Getting there a few minutes late we knocked and the teacher opened it.

"Oh lord... you must be Alexis and Riley." She said letting us in.

I looked around the class and spotted a few faces I recognized but not much.

"Both of you guys can go sit in the front table." She said and we nodded.

Anna's POV
"Anna... did you-" Eva was saying when she got cut off with the door opening.

"Ahh you must be Alexis and Riley!" The teacher said seeing Riley stand there.

She wore black jeans and a gray sweatshirt.