Chapter 29

Riley's pov
"Hey! So I manage to get the sleepover with Parker and Will!" Dallas said stopping me.

I nodded him a thanks.

"I need to talk to you." He said pulling me into the janitor's closet.

"Uh- Dall... what are you doing?" I asked him.

"How long is Parker gonna stay at my house for?" He asked me.

"Uh- I don't know I'll pick him up in the morning I guess... but why did you need to pull me into the janitors closet?" I asked him.

"Are you planning... to... hookup with anyone?" He asked.

"What?! No! This is only the first month I'm here... that's- no I'm not." I said and he put his hands on my shoulder calming down.

"Okay... don't ever touch me like that... please. That made me uncomfortable." I said and he backed off.

I quickly ran out of the closet. I felt uncomfortable and it's weird of him to do this.

I heard the bell ring for first hour and I was late.

I didn't feel like running to my class like those weird people who do.

No I legit saw someone running to their class. Like full on sprint and he tripped and landed on his face. Did I laugh? Yes.

I walked in a normal pace knowing I would have to travel all the way to the other side did my school.

Opening the door to the class the teacher was already teaching.

"Riley. Your late." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"And what am I suppose to do it about it? Travel back in time?" I asked.

I was in a mood not to be messed with. Feeling uncomfortable and shifty.

I sat down and looked up at Alexis who had a confused face.

'What Happened?' She mouthed.

I didn't answer her I just stared at her soon starting to zone out.

Is Dallas... really a pervert? He's never acted like this around me and it's getting me uncomfortable.

I felt a kick in my leg zoning back in to see Alexis again.

'What the fuck happened?' She mouthed.

I shrugged looking at the board to see the writing of the teachers teaching.

Zoning out for the rest of the class period.

~~~~~

"Riley!" I heard being smacked in the head.

"Wha-What?" I asked looking up to see Alexis hovering over me.

"Class ended." She said.

I stood up getting my bag and walked out with her.

"So? Are we not gonna talk about how you were 5 minutes late?" She asked me.

"No." I mumbled.

"Okay... well text me. And I think Lance has the alcohol already!" She said as we parted.

I was in a tired mood and I didn't want to do anything but go home and sleep.

"Hey there." Adam said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What's got you in a tight mood?" He asked me.

"Sleep... I need sleep." I mumbled.