Chapter 7

Anna's POV

I woke up but when I looked up I saw Riley on top of me with her head in my neck and her arm on my chest.

It was only 10:00 last night expecting we stayed up till 1 last night. I tried grabbing my phone out of my pocket so I could text.

It was a struggle to not wake her up and I finally got ahold of my phone. I texted Eva first and than Emma.

Sab was coming back from vacation with her family and boyfriend.

And Dev she's still in New York.

I felt movement when Riley nuzzled her head more into my neck.

"You are so uncomfortable." Riley said in her morning voice as she got up.

Holy.... Holy shittttt.

I laughed and updated Eva.

She knew about this entire thing because she actually slept at my house while I was with Riley. She forced me to go to Riley's house for the stuff animal.

Yeah I admit it I lied but I think I'm getting somewhere with Riley.

"Riley you were sitting on top of Froot Loops that's why you were uncomfortable. Or else you wouldn't have fallen asleep on me." I said rolling my eyes.

She was speechless, she opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"HA! SEE!" I yelled as she threw a pillow at me.

She got up to go to the kitchen while I was still on my phone.

I got tired and got up walking to Riley as she was making batter.

I wrapped my arms around waist from behind as she was working.

"Anna. I'm making food get off of me." She said as I didn't let go of her.

When the batter was made she turned on the waffle iron.

Once the waffle iron heated up she set some batter on it closing the top.

I got enough of her ignoring me so I made her turn around and tapped her thigh twice signaling her to jump up onto the counter.

We were at the same level by now as our eyes met.

I got closer to her face as our lips connected. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I put my hands on her thigh.

It took quite a turn because I started kissing down her neck as I looked at the love marks I put on her neck.

When I had sucked hard on her sweet spot she let out a soft quiet moan in my ear.

She pulled me closer to her as I kept sucking on her. She gave off quiet moans while I started to rub the inside of her thigh.

"Anna... we're not doing this." She said as I looked at her.

"Do what?" I whispered into her ear.

I didn't stop I kissed down her neck once again getting into her collar bone. I sucked and started to take off her sweatshirt.

Once her sweatshirt was off I took her shirt trying to follow through everything.

I could see some marks from the fire along with a big bruise.

I kissed down her abdomen as she tilted her head up slightly.

I started to suck slightly on her skin while my hands roamed her body. She moaned quietly as my hands reached to her sports bra.

I looked up and she had her head tilted up.