Chapter 56

Riley's Pov
"God I don't know how I'm gonna handle this..." I whispered.

I was selling the house and because we were going to move out before school ended.

The house was cleared out except my things that needed to be moved.

Parker managed to clean up and pack his things since Alexis and Lance barely come into his room.

"Hey Riley!" I heard seeing Alexis.

"Oh what's this." She said reading the paper before I could cover it up.

"Your... selling the house?" She whispered.

"Alexis..." I said and she looked at me.

"Your leaving. This says your moving out before school ends!" She said making me flinch at the raise of hee voice.

"Yes that is correct..." I mumbled.

"Alexis... I've already graduated... I took my test early and we're moving." I said and she looked at me.

"Your lying! This has to be a prank." She said and I shook my head no.

She sat down on the couch slumping.

"Alexis I'm sorry..." I said sitting down on the floor and leaning against the couch she was sitting on.

"I just don't understand why you wouldn't tell me..." she said.

"This was meant to stay a secret... I don't know how I would tell you this but yes... we're moving." I said and she let down a few tears.

"Why?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"This whole family business has taken a toll on me and Parker and we wanna go far away where no one will know us." I said.

"What college are you going?" She asked me.

"UCLA..." I said and she looked at me.

"Your kidding." She mumbled.

"No? Why?" I said.

"UCLA gave me an application..." she said and I looked at her.

"Lance was given one for his mechanical engineer shit." She said laughing a little.

"Please tell me your joking Alexis stop." I said hugging her.

"Mines for basketball so I still have to pass the test." She said and I nodded.

"Do you need any help with moving?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"You know what yeah I do... I can't have Parker being on a plane alone." I said and she nodded.

"What about your stuff... your house is... empty as fuck." I said and I laughed.

"We got boxes in a truck. Umm I have to drive here to California... so that's gonna be awhile. I might have to take two trips..." I said.

"You want me to help you? We can stop at motels to sleep." She said and I shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah you know what we haven't spent a lot of time together." I said and she smiled.

~~~~~~

Parker and Lance headed to LA first thing Monday tomorrow while me and Alexis had just came back. We had left a few days earlier to get there around the same time as Parker and Lance.

We were on the second trip we shouldn't needed to take long to load.

"Alexis... do you mind if you take a day off? I wanna hangout with someone..." I said and she looked at me.

"Uhh yeah sure. Who?" She asked.

"Just Uhh... the girl that lives across from me." She said looking at the house across from us to see Anna in the window.

"Oh... right it's gonna be hard leaving her..." Alexis said and I nodded.

"Well I'll let you be." She said getting in her car.

I had a small suitcase in my car for my clothes as I went to the bathroom. I packed shampoo and conditioner so I took a quick last shower so I could smell better. After that I went to Anna's.

Before I could knock on the door the door opened and there stood Anna.

"Oh hey." She said.

"Hi..." I said.

I don't know why I'm so nervous... I've done this a thousand times...

"Has you may know... I'm leaving soon" I said and she nodded.

"Can you take a day off today to spend it with my last?" I asked her.

"Of course... would I ever pass up that opportunity?" She asked me smiling.

A/n

I know it's short but I'm really tired and has been sleeping for the entire day so I'm gonna go back to sleep