Chapter 23

Riley's pov
"RILEY! THIS WAY!" My teammate yelled.

She passed me the ball looking up to see my old teammates. I swiftly moved in front of them passing the ball under their legs.

Grabbing the ball I kicked up in the air passing it to a teammate and letting them take the goal.

"What the fuck..." I heard turning to see Halley.

"Since when did you get so fucking good?!" She yelled giving me a high-five.

"When is your captain gonna come out?" I asked.

"Soon. The beast will be out." She said smirking causing me to laugh.

I remember some of the players but I saw new faces. I was hoping to go up against the captain since no one on the team was able to beat her moves.

Over the summer I've found a interest in cars. Keeping up with a brace I've managed to get a lot of practice in for soccer.

Alexis and Lance have been able to hold up with Parker and helped me around. I made most of my money with cars hoping to get my dream car.

Alexis was 18 while Lance being 19 he decided to wait and not go to college and wanted to start with us.

I'm planning to move back schools kinda missing the school and my old friends.

Parker does too... although asking how Eva was I got confused. He watched a lot of anime.

A Lykan Hypersport... my dream car...

this is my dream car lmfao

I've been saving up most of my money for it. Working with cars all summer got me up to at least a couple hundred thousand bucks with all the hours I've put in... and recently finding out I was in a will from my parents. I got 5 million.

I don't plan on using at least 4 I want to use the some of the money because I've been working a little too hard.

"RILEY! WHAT PLAY?!" I heard.

"Twenty-four!" I yelled passing the ball to them.

I ran down the field reaching half-way seeing the ball reach to me I kicked it forward juggling it around and having avoidance with other players I kicked in the right corner of the goal making it.

"OH YEAH!" I heard my teammates yell as I clapped hand with some.

I laughed a little looking over I saw colleges writing down names.

Anna's POV
"Holy... shit." I heard the coach said.

"I see why she didn't show off." I mumbled looking over at her side of the team seeing so many people cheering.