Chapter 18

Riley's Pov
"Parker?" I asked coming into his room.

I saw Eva behind him as they both looked up at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as he was watching Pokémon on the ipad.

"Me, Anna and Eva are gonna go to Anna's house you wanna come with?" I asked and he nodded.

While he started to get his things I limped back to my room seeing Anna already up.

"How's the leg?" She asked.

"Could be better." I said walking to the bathroom.

"Your parents won't mind Parker?" I asked.

She walked in standing behind me as she shook her head no.

"They love Parker. Plus Eva will be there." She said making me smile.

I could feel her hovering over me when she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I got so many butterflies from that.

I brushed my teeth while Anna brushed hers.

Parker came in my room staring at us.

"Buddy? Can I help you?" I asked laughing a little.

"Umm nothing." He said as he walked out.

"Awkward..." I whispered.

Once me and Anna were done brushing our teeth I splashed water on my face to try to get me to wake up.

I forgot Anna was there so I turned around after wiping my face almost running into her.

"Woah turned a little too fast." She said laughing.

"Shut up." I said looking up at her.

She smiled and god I look at that smile and never get tired of it.

Before I knew it our heads got closer together and our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around her neck as we didn't break the kiss.

"Riley?! Oh..." I heard before I broke the kiss seeing Liam standing there.

"Shit... hey Liam..." I said getting out of Anna'a grasp.

He gave me a smirk making me hit him upside the head.

"Me and Parker are gonna go to Anna's house." I said as he looked at me.

"Why Parker? He's always with you. Why don't you leave him with Mary and Brady?" He asked me.

"He doesn't feel comfortable around them... I don't think. I don't either... they are creepy and mean." I said making him laugh and shake his head.

"Whatever. Me and Daniel gotta go be safe!" He said.

"Also... you and her... I totally would go for it." He said giving me another smirk before leaving.

Parker came back in the room has he had everything ready.

"You all good?" I asked him as he shook his head.

Eva and Parker were already heading over.

Anna got her bag while I grabbed my keys and phone. Walking out behind her.

Anna helped me most of the way but we got in her house less then 3 minutes.

"Hey Riley!" I heard Anna's mom yell out.