Chapter 36

Riley's pov

"Okay Rachel... that's enough." I mumbled pushing her away.

"Cmon you haven't thought about me one second?" She asked me.

"No. Now write that down." I said and she rolled her eyes copying my notes.

I leaned back against my bed while she got my notes.

I rested my eyes and after a few minutes I felt someone sit on my legs.

I open my eyes to find Rachel straddling me. She made our lips crash before starting to kiss down my neck.

My breathing was unstable when she started to suck on my sweet spots. She left marks on my neck when she pulled away.

"R-Rachel no..." I whispered but she put her finger over my mouth shushing me.

"Your gonna love this..." she whispered.

Before connecting our lips. She stuck her tongue in my mouth letting it take another level. Before pulling away she pulled on my bottom lip.

"Is this okay?" She whispered before pulling my shirt off.

Ah screw it...

~~~~~~

The only smut in this book is gonna be Riley and Anna 🤠

"That was fun." Rachel said putting her shirt back on.

Before she got up she let me massage her legs for her to start walking better.

She grabbed her pants putting them on while I put back my clothes on.

After her shirt was on she leaned against me and gave me a hug.

"We should do this more often." She whispered.

I walked her out on to my porch when she turned and gave me a kiss

"Bye baby." She whispered leaving.

She got in her car and smiled waving.

She was only an inch short than me.

I waved goodbye before letting out a big sigh.

In the corner of my eye I saw Anna in her window looking down at me.

I went in and fell on the bed before falling asleep almost immediately.

Anna's POV
"What the hell..." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Emma came in.

"I just saw Rachel come out of Riley's home but before she drove off she kissed her.." I mumbled.

"Is someone getting jellyyy?" Emma asked me, making me smack her in the back of the head.

"Why would Riley think to get back with her ex... who cheated on her." I said.

"Why are you stalking them anyway?" Emma asked snickering.

She earned a punch from me.

"What's going on?" Dev asked walking in.

"Anna is stalking Riley." Emma said making me tackle her to the ground.

"I'm not stalking her. I just looked out the window and happened to see Riley and Rachel kissing." I said in annoyance.

"Ooh do I hear someone being jealoussss?" I heard seeing Sab and Eva walk in.

"Oh my god I hate you guys." I mumbled.