part 1: the confession

Deku pov:

I shat there in complete silence. Did he just say he loved me??? Minoru Mineta out of all people?!?!?! Well, I don't know if you could even count him as a person...
"So...what do you say, deku?"
"I...." *bell rings* "OHLOOKATTHETIMEGOTTAGO"
I ran as fast as I could. I think I just sharted myself. I looked back once to see minetas #hartbrocken face and felt a twinge of guilt.

Grape pov:

I watched deku-kun run off and my throat closed up. I realized I was crying. The only thing I could see was shit stains on dekus pants which kind of turned me on (don't judge) but I was still upset. I knew the only guy I would ever like would reject me.... maybe it's because I act straight...
I mean... this was surprising to me too! I never liked a guy before. Maybe it's because I don't look normal....god I'm so ugly😭😭😭 I wish I wouldn't have to get a ladder just to kiss deku....like that would happen anyways. What would people even think of deku if we started dating... they would laugh at him... bully him...

The next day: (mineta pov)

I came to school dressed in complete black with eyeliner and black lipstick on my face. I put my hood over the only balls I had on my body and walked to class. On the way, many people stomped on me and threw trash at me. The only thing that made this all seem bearable was looking up girls skirts and seeing deku. But now I can't even do that. Well first of all, I decided to change. I decided to stop being a pervert cuz that's why deku doesn't like me. That's why no one likes me. I can't stop the urge so whenever I'm horny I just maisterbaig in the bathroom to a picture I took of deku. It's really hard to stop my ways but I'm trying. I hope deku thinks better of me... We'll see...