part 8: stuck together

Deku pov:

So I was just minding my own business, when the guy inside me asked if he could call me daddy from now on. What the hell do I say to that?

"Deku"
"Uhh okay, sure I guess. Just not at school-"
"No, not about that- it's uhh... You do know we're stuck like this for a while now, right?"

Oh shit.

"Oh uhh, sorry about that I was just trying something.... um, mineta, how long do your balls stay sticky?"

"Well, it's about a hour before they disenigrate..."

What.

"Oh."
"Yeah."

"..."

"So.... I guess we're not leaving the woods for a while."
"Nope. Looks like this pile of deer shits gonna be our bed."

"Well if I was going to be stuck like this with anyone, I'm glad it was you mineta." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it cuz we're in doggy style.
"Aww, ditto."

"DID SOMEONE SAY DILDO"

Toga ran out from behind a bush.

"TOGA?!" Me and mineta screamed.

"What the fuck. What am I looking at." She said 😐
"TOGA BACK AWAY RIGHT NOW OR I'LL USE ONE FOR AL-"
"While minetas inside you?"
"..."
She burst out laughing.
"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE" mineta yelled.

"I dunno. To slap squirrels." She shrugged her shoulders.
"TOGA GET THE FUCK AWAY" I screamed.
"Nah this is hilarious."
"TOGA YOU FUCKING BIT-"
"Yo stfu mineta, no one likes you 😐" then she ran at him with a knife.

Mineta pov:

I quickly grabbed a ball off my head. She tried to stab my chest, but I held the ball in the way, and her knife pierced it. She pulled her knife away and examined it. She tried pulling the ball off but she couldn't, so she just threw the knife on the ground and sat down. Deku sighed a sigh of relief.

"I couldn't see what was going on, I was scared she was gonna hurt you."
"Good thing I have fast reflexes."
"No one cares." Toga said.
"Toga why the fuck are you still here?"
"I think the better question is why the fuck is mineta stuck inside you and covered in deer shit?" she laughed.

"We were busy" deku grumbled.
"Its none of your business what we do." I said.
"It actually is, I'm a villain trying to defeat you, I kinda have to watch yall." she replied.
"And your a stalker."
"And I'm a stalker."