part 9: toga's scarred

Tw: mentions of r@pe

Toga pov:

Y'all I literally came here cuz I was horny and waiting for horny teenagers to come into the woods and fuck. And guess what. That happened. And deku was the one having seggs. So you might be thinking "Oh wow toga your really gonna have a nice night." Well not when the person fucking deku looks like this:

" Well not when the person fucking deku looks like this:

Yeah. Deku really snapped. I don't know what the fuck possessed deku to be sexually attracted to a grape. At first I thought deku was being raped, so I charged at mineta, but it turns out he wanted it and that HE was the one who got them stuck like that.

So now I want to drown myself in that lake over there, but I decided to take advantage of then being stuck like that.
Its not everyday I get to play with deku so why not.

"Ayo, deku your standards are really low." I said shaking my head.
"Huh?" He looked up.
"Like, you must have bad taste or something. Or got possessed by a demon."
"Hey! Don't you dare say that about Mineta!" He rawred.
"What happened to the badass deku who carried everyone on his back? Or did you finally snap because of pressure and also the fact that ur dad doesn't love you."
"H-how do you know about my dad.."

That's when mineta piped up.
"Hey!!!!!leave my daddy alone!!! He's got plenty of people who love him, so there!!"
"Wow." I rolled my eyes "What a burn. Wait did you just call him dadd-"

That's when kurogiris portal opened up beside me and out stepped shigaraki. "Toga there you fucking are, we need yo-"
He then looked over at deku and mineta.
"..."

That's when shigaraki walked up to deku and mineta and literally murdered them.