part 12: torture

Tw: mentions of r*pe and abuse (not a way of torture)

No one pov:

They kept walking for what seemed like hours but was only 2 minutes.

"Wait what is that." Mineta lifted his head out of dekus hair and squirted I mean squinted.
He pointed his baby fingers at what looked like a building in the distance.

"Oh shit!" Deku barked and started running.
Mineta fell off his shoulders and deku accidently stomped on him.
Deku didn't notice at first till he heard moaning and turned around. He saw mineta suddenly 2D on the ground masterbaiggin.
"Uhm oops bbg tf" deku walked over to him.

Mineta smiled weakly and looked up at him. "Baby... I think I'm a masochist..add that to my kink list.."
Deku almost ripped his eyes out. "Get the fuck up"
He grabbed him by the tiny sausage sticking out of his pants and dragged him to the building. Which was a male stripper club.

Satan still looking like all might but wearing nothing but booty shorts was at the entrance. "Wassup" he nodded.

Deku pov:

I was holding minoru's hot dog covered in mayonnaise when I saw my teacher, trainor, mentor, and father figure wearing booty shorts. I immediately threw up on his man boobs and kept my gaze at his eyes.

"What in the fuck do you mean wassup you literally just-"
"Jesus Christ shut the fuck up, I'm fr about to send you to heaven cause your that annoying." All might Satan rolled his eyes.
"He didn't even get a sentence in, how is he annoying." Minoru piped up.

I looked down at him and realized I was still holding his pp. I let go and hid my red face.

"Uhm anyways, time to begin torturing you." Satan flipped his hair and turned to show his dummy thicc ass as he opened the doors.
"How is a stripper club tortur-" I started but the saw that the entire place was empty.

"The fuck."

Suddenly I opened my eyes and I was tied in a chair in front of the stage.
I looked around but couldn't find minoru anywhere.

"Where's my baby honey booby bunny pooh bear bootylicious bitty ass dog?!" I shouted. Suddenly the lights on the stage turned on and all might satan walked out.

"Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya." Satan walked up to the pole.
I stared at him and tried not to look at his unzipped booty shorts. "I know the long list of things you really don't want to see. And I know that at the very top..."

He held on to the pole and slowly went down. "...Is your daddy replacement stripping."
"No." I tried to look anywhere else but couldn't. What the fuck did he do to me help help let me out

No one pov:

After a while of all might satan going off on the pole, dekus eyes began to bleed. He started hallucinating and then pretended that mineta was the one stripping. He started jerking off so Satan stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing." All might satan frowned.
"Noo keep going minoru " deku giggled.
"Huh?"

Mineta pov:

Izuku and Satan were right in front of me and then I blinked and they were gone. I frantically searched around me and then turned back to the stripper club to go inside when it was suddenly gone.

"IZUKUUUU??" I started hyperventilating.
"SATAN WHAT DID YOU DO???!!!! WHERES IZUKU???!!!"
Everything started spinning and I fell to the ground.
My chest felt tight and my hands were shaking and sweaty.

Suddenly I heard booming laughter in my head.
"Bruv your torture is being two seconds without izuku." I heard his voice say.
"No..please wait, let me say bye to him first- let me say I love you, let me-"
A high pitch sound filled my head as my ears began to bleed and I couldn't hear my own screaming.

Deku pov:

After I blacked out for the 2000000+ time again, I woke up in a pure white king sized bed. I looked beside me to see a dog in the bed beside me. I felt super relaxed for some reason, like I wanted to know what happened to my boyfriend and where I was, but I wasn't stressed out.

"Your in heaven, and minoru is still in hell." The dog said without moving its mouth, reading my mind.
"Ah, okay." I smiled. "Why did I get sent here?"

"Well my boyfriend got tired of you, and so I gave him a break. I'm not going to send you back, though. You've been good in your life."

"Oh. Are you god then?"

"Ah, yes. If your wondering why, I take the form of what comforts you the most."

"God, I know minoru hasn't been that decent in his life, but at the last minute he wanted to change. Not just for me, but from my reaction he realized how he was acting was disgusting. If only we didn't die, he could've turned his life around."

The dog got out from under the covers, stood up and shook itself. It jumped out of bed then turned to look at me. "Follow me."

We were walking in an empty void of white, as the dog began panting. "You see, Izuku. You don't know this but- minoru was the way he was because of his dad. Him and his dad grew up very close, and he looked up to him. He watched his dad beat and rape his mom and harrass other woman. He didnt fully understand what was happening. One day his mom left without warning. That's what his father told him, but he actually murdered his wife while drunk and hid her body."

I stopped walking. My eyes began to tear up. "God-"
"Do not worry, I've made up my mind to send you both back to earth. You really died for no reason man."
"Really?" I patted his head.
"Dont do that."
"Sorry."