part 4: weird feelings

Mineta pov:

As soon as I got out of that stank ass bathroom, I ran down the hall and threw up on the floor,  blushing. DID HE JUST CALL ME SENPAI?!?!?!?!?
The bell finally fucking rang and everyone filled up the hallway just to see me puking on the floor.

Everyone started screaming and a teacher ran to the front of the crowd to see the horrendous sight. I got sent home, which was great, because I was literally sick to my stomach turned on. HE JUST CALLED ME SENPAI!!!! Maybe tomorrow I'll call him daddy and see his reaction.

Deku pov:

Why the fuck did I just say that. Sometimes I wonder if I even have a single goddamn braincell. I'm so stupid, he likes me and I'm leading him on. I can't believe I'm gonna break someone's heart. Someone I just became friends with, too. Sometimes I really hate myself.

I heard screaming outside, but I ignored it and slumped on the wall and slid down, then curled myself into a ball. You might be asking "deku, why the fuck did u just ignore a whole ass choir of screams?" Well that's because there's always some shit going on, and I could really care less at this point. Its fucking someone else's turn to save the day, it's always me.

I feel so bad right now.... "ughh.." I groaned. Why couldn't I just come to this school to be a hero and not have to deal with some drama shit like this? It's always me... no wonder dad left.
The real question I should be asking myself is why my hearts beating so fast. I felt my face. It felt hot. What the fu-

The next day: (deku pov)

I need help. Stat. I can't stop thinking about my conversation with mineta yesterday. I keep replaying the part where he hugged me over and over again. I feel so hot and dizzy thinking about it. A cup of mommy's milk sounds good right about now....

After spending the whole class period staring at mineta and thinking about yesterday, it was finally lunch time. I walked with my besties outside and we sat under a tree.

"You guys I have something so weird to tell yall..."
"Spill" iida said while painting my nails.
"So basically I can't stop thinking about someone and I'm get so hot and dizzy thinking about them, and I never felt this way before... what's wrong with me?"

"Girl, your obviously in love." Todoroki said while clipping my toenails.
"I wonder who it is... that'll be hard to tell, since so many girls like you, baby girl." Uraraka said while braiding my hair.
"Yeah....its def a girl..." I said quietly.

Lunch ended, and everyone was heading back inside when iida grabbed my hand and held me behind.
"Baby gurl,  I heard your little comment,  and you can tell me if your *whispers* g-a-y *talks normal* or not.
I mean, these barbs already sus after you helped todoroki like that...." iida applied a layer of lip gloss.

"You promise not to tell?" I whispered.
"Yuh" "okay, it's mineta."

Thats when iida had a heart attack.