part 13: the return

Mineta pov:

I opened my eyes afuckinggain but I was back in the deer shit inside of izuku. I pulled out since my ball was no longer between us.
"Izuku?"
He turned to me with tears streaming down his face.
"Minoru!" He jumped into my arms- wait.

I wasn't looking up at him. "Izuku did you shrink?"
He laughed. "Lets go to my house and get dressed, you'll have to see the glowup god gave you."

~~

We walked into his house butt naked, and his mom had a seizure and passed out. We laughed and headed up to his room, which was full of all might merch. He paused. "Uhm after hell, I think I'm gonna get rid of these so I don't have nightmares at night." I laughed. "What did he even do to you?"
His face went pale. "He stripped on a pole."
"Oh god." "Yeah. What did he do to you."
"He just said I couldn't be with you, and I started freaking out."

His face went red and so did mine.
"Uhh here's a shirt. And uhh, you can wear these shorts." He handed me the clothes while avoiding eye contact.

I went into his bathroom to change and saw myself in the mirror. "HOLY SHIT!"
I looked normal. And by normal, I mean not like my fucking dad. I'm not my dad. I'm not...
I gripped the sink as my tears fell into the drain.

(This what he look like btw)

Thanks god, ig. I already promised this to izuku, but I'm going to change who I am.

~~

I came out of his bathroom, to find him daydreaming out his window. He's so cute >//<

He noticed my reflection in the window and nervously turned to me. "Ehhe, how do you like your new body?.."
"I remind me of my mom..."
His eyes went wide then he smiled.
"So we're going back to school tomorrow. And it turns out we were only gone for an hour."
"Tf"

Deku pov:

I carried my mom and tucked her into bed. I kissed her forehead and whispered "die in your sleep /j" then burst into giggles like a middle schooler.

I ran back downstairs. "Minoru do you want to make brownies?"
His eyes lit up and he ran to the kitchen. "Me and my mom used to make brownies all the time, but she would always burn them cause she-" He stopped then looked up at me.
I smiled. "Your mom sounds nice."
"You wouldve liked her. You guys have a lot in common."

~~

I cracked the eggs into the bowl as he put the vegetable oil and water in. "Okay I'll stir with the whisk as you put in the brownie mix." I ordered.
"Okay boss" He ripped open the packet and powder went all over his face and hair.

"AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" I laughed demonically. "Its not that funny, chill."
"Okay whatever, when we pour it all into the pan, I call licking the chocolate out the bowl, you can get the spoon."

His mouth dropped all the way the hell open. "Huh?!? That's not fair!!!"
"Your gonna have to fight me for some of the bowl then" I teased.

Once we got to the licking part, he shoved the spoon in his mouth and choked on the chocolate. I ran away with the bowl and shoved my entire face into it. He chased after me with a spoon stuck in his throat.
"How the fuck are you going to consume anything with that spoon?!"
"AGGRHHSRHGG!!" He yelled back.
"THAT ISNT CUTE!!! IM DIALING 911!!"

He wrapped his fingers around the spoon and yanked it out of his throat, followed with blood shooting out like a water fountain.
"WHAT THE FUCK-"

"GRIVE MRE THREG BORL NWOW!!" He gargled. "Bro chill, your going too far for some damn chocolate."

I dropped the bowl at his feet and he bent down to pick it up but the blood filled up the bowl. He waited till he stopped bleeding and politely wiped his mouth with a napkin.
I stared at him. "Are you going to lick the damn bowl or not?"

"No that's gross." Then he looked up at my chocolate covered face. "I have a better idea." He smirked at me and licked his lips.

"Huh"