part 3: making things right

No ones pov:

The camera showed deku and mineta walk in the bathroom, and denki quickly but quietly ran to the door before it closed, and ducked inside. He saw deku and mineta at the end of the stalls and quickly hid in one. He then stood on top of the toilet and held the camera above the stall door and showed mineta and deku. *whispering* "I can't believe this is happening..."

Deku cleared his throat. "So... mineta-kun... I need to tell you something."
Mineta looked up at him cutely "y-yeah...?" "Well...about yesterday-" Mineta interrupted him, "I already know what your going to say. I know you don't like me. I know you think I'm disgusting... but I assure you, I'm working on that. And I hoped we could at least be friends..."
Deku looked at him in awe. "Is he really going to work on himself for me?" he blushed a little.

"M-mineta..!" He laughed nervously "I don't think your disgusting! I just didn't think you felt that way for me...it was surprising. But, I think we could be friends too, as long as you don't harass my girl friends or any girls for that matter." He smiled at mineta.

Mineta went red. "r-really? Th.." he started tearing up, " Thank you deku! Thank you for not hating me and giving me a second chance! And why would I harass girls anymore, I like u remember?" He giggled, hugging deku.

Deku blushed. "U-uh, i-its no problem, mineta-kun... I just hope your feelings won't interfere with school and as a hero in training..." "don't worry about me deku..." he sighed happily. Deku smiled and put his hands on minetas balls and rubbed it with his thumb.

What was this warm feeling in dekus chest?

"And with that, dekuneta is canon." Denki said very loudly, ending the live. Denki and mineta both stared at him, startled. "Oh uhhhh... don't mind me, heehee" denki said before slamming open the stall door and stumbling out the bathroom. "He's so dead..." mineta muttered. "What was that?" Deku said, letting go of mineta. "Oh..nothing heh heh.... well, see you in class..." mineta waved. "See ya, mineta-senpai." I waved back.