part 14: the end

Mineta pov:

Izuku was so cute with chocolate smeared all over his eyeballs. I leaped onto him and started making out.

~time skip cuz they do this every second~

After I licked all the chocolate off of his face like a dog, it was night.
I went to lay down on his couch but he grabbed my shoulder.

"Uhm.. You can sleep with me.." he said nervously.
I got so excited I cummed a little.

~~

That morning I woke up with izuku laying on my chest owo uwu so c-cute
We got ready for school and izu grabbed the brownies.

At school everyone stared at me😎😎
I sat in my seat behind izuku and everyone crowded around my desk.
"Mineta did you get hit by a quirk??" Mina frowned.
Izuku turned around. "Ah no...well uh-"
"-yes, but it's permanent..." I interrupted.
"Uh yeah I was there."

Mina squinted at me. "How do you know it's permanent? Maybe it just hasn't gone away yet." We both stared at her.
"Yeah!" All the other girls agreed and went to their seats.
Denki stared at me. "I believe you dude. You look cool by the way." He smiled and stuck both his thumbs up then went to his seat.

Jirou turned around "Kaminaris kind of stupid, we all know your not gonna stay that way cuz your true self always comes through." She said rolling her eyes.
"Literally no one asked you. Turn the fuck around." Izuku snapped back. Her eyes went wide, but she turned around.

I smirked and grabbed his ass in the seat. He yelped and the entire class turned to him. He stood up.

"I just want to say that minoru has changed and not just in appearance, so leave him alone. If any of you come at him, you'll have to deal with me, his boyfriend."
Everyone gasped and Aizawa woke up.
"No one cares, sit down." He said as denki slapped the shit out of jirou for calling him stupid.

~~

After class was over, everyone crowded around our desks again. "Y'all need to get a life.." I said. "Wait no, we have brownies remember." Izuku smiled, pulling out the container from his bookbag. Everyone's pp wagged in excitement.

I sighed. "Do they even deserve the brownies I literally bled over? I mean, theyre still treating me like shit."
Izuku frowned. "Honey, they don't know everything we went through, they still think you're the same."

"Oh yeah." I weakly smiled at them as they glared down at me. "Izuku... I don't remember which ones I put drugs in..." I nervously whispered.

"WHAT"

[And that's the end of this beautiful story. Everyone soon grew to like mineta and supported their relationship. (In reality they got bullied and eventually dropped out and worked at McDonald's together) anyways I hope you liked this story, it was so FUNNY (kms) but BYE]