part 5: depression

Mineta pov:

After iidas death, deku didn't show up to school anymore. I felt horrible. I wanted to know if he was okay. So I skipped class and went straight to his house. I knocked on the door with my right hand and had flowers in the left. His mom answered. Oh damnnn a milf..... no mineta, your not like that anymore. "Ms. Midoriya, is izuku home?" I asked nervously. She sighed deeply. I swallowed.

I could care less about how his mom felt, but if she's upset like that, then there's something really wrong with deku. "Hes... in his room.." she turned around. "You can come in." She said with her back faced towards me. "I'll tell him he has a visitor..." Damn she needs therapy. I walked in cutely and examined dekus home. Basic. I wonder what dekus room smell- I mean looks like... Ms. Midoriya came back with the same brocken face expression. "He's coming in a minute... You know.. I wouldve been so glad to have deku home again... if it wasn't under these circumstances... he barely comes out of his room... I'm worried about him. He can't keep skipping school like this..."

"uh huh..." I said, not listening, while waiting for dekus thicc juicy scrumptious ass to get down here.

Finally what felt like hours, deku came down here. He looked depressed asf and walked slowly. "Izuku...
your friend minetas here to see you..!" She said with a sad smile. Dekus head shot up to the sound of my name. His eyes wear wide and angry. What the fu-

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?"
"h-huh?" Me and the depressed milf said at the same time.
"ITS YOUR FAULT IIDAS DEAD!!! GET OUT!!!"
I stood there, frozen in shock, unable to move. "Wh-"
"I SAID GET OUT!!!!!"

I ran out his house in tears and didn't stop running.