part 2: the livestream

Deku pov:

So today I noticed something weird... okay this was beyond weird. First of all, mineta-kun was emo, and second of all, he wasn't being the usual pervert. Dang...what happened to him? Then I remembered what happened yesterday. Oh no!!! I broke him!1!1!1
I decided I needed to make things right. No matter how gross he looked and acted, he's a human (I think) and he has feelings for me. I need to talk to him. Just as I was about to walk up to him, y/n tapped me on the shoulder "d-d-d-d-d-d-deku-kun I-I already had s-seggs with m-most the people in the class and I-I saved the best for last... y-you. Sooo..." "uh, y/n, I think your in the wrong fanfic.... you see this is a dekuneta fic." "Oh! I'm so s-s-s-s-s-sorry! You can continue, I'll just rail bakugou for the 1000+ time.😊" "thanks, see ya later y/n-chan!" Ok anyways, back to mineta.

No one's pov:

Grape juice holds the phone up to his face then clicks the start button. "Wassup guys its your boi, minoru mineta, live, with another smashing video, and it looks like my crush, deku, is walking up to me right now!😱😱😨😨 yea that's right, imma homosexual! #loveislove #slay
So let's go see what he wants to say. Imma hand the camera over to my homie kaminari, so he can hide and catch our conversation!!"
He hands the camera to denki and denki quickly ducks behind a trash can, then peeks at deku and mineta.
*whispering* "hey guys it's me, denki kaminari, and I'm gonna catch the first gay thing since midoriya convinced todoroki to use his power! Well there was also that one time bakugou banged kirishima in front of everyone then they got married, but we don't count that cuz their just bros. Oh! Izuku is talking to mineta now!"
The camera shows deku walking up to mineta and denki zooms in.
"Mineta can we talk in the bathroom? It's important."
Deku turns and starts walking towards the bathroom. Minetas eyes go wide and he looks at denki, blushing. *loud wisper* "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!" "Go!" wispers pikachu, as he zooms in to mineta running to catch up with deku.