25 - Lay All Your Love On Me

| Lay All Your Love On Me |

Sirius laughed brightly as he leaned in to kiss Remus and ruffle his tawny hair, who was smiling into the short kiss. Diane, James and Peter's cackles and wheezing was echoing in their dormitory.

  "Aw, Moony really is a simpering mess!" James chuckled, pointing accusingly at Remus and his pink cheeks.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Potter!"

  "Yeah, Moony, you couldn't even choose between Pads and Lynx!" Peter yelled over the sounds of their shouts and chuckles.

  Remus dropped his face in his hands, flustered and shoulders shaking in silent laughter. The tall boy flopped down on Diane's bed. "I mean can you blame me? Who could choose between these gorgeous fuckers!"

  "Aww, Moons!" both Sirius and Diane cooed, then looked at each other and burst out in new ripples of laughter.

  I assume that many of you are confused on what exactly is going on here; I'm not, I'm the narrator. On the afternoon where the three friends all ridiculously came out as different types of bisexuals, they had gotten a few drinks in celebration. During said celebration, Remus may or may have not had a little too much to drink, causing him to think aloud. 'What if we all went out with the other? Like the three of us?' What an idea, right?'.

  Remus, in a more sober state, would have never, ever said anything like that. But Sirius must have already thought about this because he immediately leaned in to kiss Remus fully, holding him by the back of his neck, shocking both the werewolf and Diane; who sat there with wide eyes. Sirius, ever the Gryffindor, pulled back and said, 'Liked that, Moons?' and Remus stared at him, red cheeks and an endearing expression on his face, nodding mutely.

  Then, as if both of them had the same thought, Remus and Sirius turned to Diane. Sirius had a slight smirk, and Remus' cheeks were flushed, eyes curious. The only thought going through Diane's head was that Remus looked absolutely, heart-squeezingly adorable. She hesitated for only a second, before grabbing Remus by his sweater and kissing him open mouthed. Remus had made a surprised sound, but then melted. When Diane eventually pulled away, Sirius had a mischievous glimmer in his eyes and Remus was panting, still glancing at her lips. 

  After that, Remus blurted out how he had always found both of them beautiful, and how Sirius was one of the ways he found out he was bisexual. They all laughed and snogged and drank, ending up splayed across one bed that Remus, even in his tipsy state, magicked to be twice its size. A coincidence, too, is that Peter and James weren't in the dorm, as the Potter had a sudden urge to practice some particularly tricky quidditch moves and drag Peter with him. They'd return around 4 in the morning.

  So after the initial shock of James and Peter finding the three tangled on one bed, Sirius with no shirt and Remus spooning Diane, they tried to form an explanation, filled with awkward glances and innuendos (thanks to Sirius). After that, the three had a long conversation alone, to figure things out and gauge the other's reactions and opinions. They made sure to cast a sound muffling spell around the large four poster bed.