7

2 weeks later. 4pm

"Jayda stop playing

"Jayda stop playing." Von mumbled, becoming frustrated.

"I'm not tired Von." She laughed, trying to push him off of her.

"Do it look like I give a fuck?" He frowned, although his eyes were closed.

Over the past two weeks, the two had grown much closer.

Jayda went against her better judgement, and ended up falling asleep on the phone with him every night.

The last week, he had been over her house whenever she was free. Even if he was busy, he made sure to go see her whenever he could.

At the moment, Dayvon was trying to go to sleep on top of her, but she wasn't tired yet, so she kept bothering him.

Von rubbed his eye, as Jayda watched him.

"What I tell you about that Jayda?" He mumbled, turning away from her.

"I can look at you. Ain't my fault you always horny." She shrugged, and he rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Why you facing that way?" She frowned.

"Leave me alone Jayda I'm trying to go to sleep." He waved her off, dozing back off.

Jayda climbed on the other side of him, and he smacked his lips.

He turned to lay on his back, putting his hand inside of his Ethika's, which was the only thing he was wearing.

Jayda was wearing a matching Nike SPNX shorts and bra set.

Von had been busy running the trap full time, by himself, and he barely got sleep when he was at home. That's why he was over Jayda's house because he was always calm enough to go to sleep when he was with her.

Jayd threw her leg over Von, and he turned to face her, his eyes still closed.

He hiked her leg up higher on his waist, and then wrapped his arm around her.

She watched as he slowly breathed, indicating he was close to being sleep.

She stared at his face, her eyes roaming over every feature.

"Stop looking at me and go to sleep." Von mumbled, not opening his eyes.

She chuckled, placing her hand on his ear.

Jayda rubbed his ear between her fingers, as Von finally fell asleep.

She rubbed his face, before feeling her eyes get heavy.

4 hours later.

Jayda groaned, hearing her phone ringing.

She grabbed it from the side of her, before realizing it wasn't her phone that was ringing.