28

2 months later.

"Grandson, I fuck a bitch with my mask on. Didn't rob her crib I'd be dead wrong." Jayda rapped in the FaceTime camera, seeing Von wearing his mask.

"You swear you know me. I miss you." He said, looking in the camera.

She held her camera up, trying to make sure her makeup was fine, and Von took a picture.

"Von now why you went and did that." Jayda shook her head, and he laughed.

"Cause I like you." He shrugged, and she smiled.

The two of them had been officially together for a month, and they were the strongest they'd ever been.

Jayda and Nau'Jour were still really close, and all of Jayda's friends were thriving. Her life was going great at the moment, and she wouldn't have it no other way.

"Shit, why aren't your fucking blinkers on?"Jayda frowned, breaking.

"Pay the fuck attention!" The white man yelled.

"Bitch you better hold my dick!" Jayda flicked off the bad driver who was yelling at her.

"Aight now, if he chase your ass around to kill you like that man did on Unhinged, you gone be looking crazy." He said as he was driving as well.

"I wish a mufucka would, and I ain't apologizing to no damn body either so he better come get me." Jayda shrugged, and he laughed.

"Nah foreal, I miss you though." Von told her. The last they'd saw each other was 3 days ago, because Von had to fly out for a show he had in California.

"I miss you too baby, you wanna come with me to my hosting tonight?" Jayda glanced down at her camera, and he smiled.

"Yeah. Ima meet you at your house. I love you lil folks." He said as she pulled in Nau'Jour's driveway.

"I love you too Grandson." She smiled, hanging up.

Jayda got out her car, knocking on Toosii's door.

A few seconds later, a girl came to the door in just a shirt, and I smiled at her.

"Hey. Is Toosii-." She cut me off by trying to close the door, and I put my feet in the doorway, stopping it from closing, harshly pushing it open, knocking her down as Toosii came downstairs.

"Now why you did that Jayda?" Toosii asked, watching the girl struggle to stand up, the wind knocked out of her.

"I was being nice and saying hey to her, she gone try and close the door in my face. Girl this basically my house." Jayda said, walking in his kitchen.

"Get out." Jayda heard Toosii tell the girl, the the front door shut.

"Nau'Jour I can't reach these." Jayda frowned, trying to reach the box of skittles he bought for her.