47

5 months later.

"Jayda please stop crying

"Jayda please stop crying." Toosii mumbled, rubbing her body butter that she made herself on her stomach.

"I'm big as fuck Nana." Jayda sniffed, and Von laughed.

"You not big baby." Von sat next to her as she pouted.

"You literally just called me a fatass in the shower." She frowned.

"Nah baby I meant, like, yo ass fat. Not you." He tried to switch his words and Toosii stifled a laugh.

"Liar." Jayda laughed, and he shrugged.

"Come on, put these on." Von stood her up, pulling her panties on.

"My baby so big." Jayda rubbed her stomach. She could no longer bend over and do stuff, her stomach was too big.

"I need you to hurry and put this on before Aurora get here." Nau'Jour laughed, and she nodded.

She slipped her dress on, ruffling her hair in the mirror and taking a picture.

"You look good baby." Von kissed her neck, and she smiled.

"That ass." Toosii mumbled, gripping her ass.

The doorbell rang, and Jayda took a picture of herself as Von went to get it.

Toosii wrapped his arms around her, kissing the side of her face.

She turned around, pressing her lips on his.

"Fuck, ok Jayda damn." He laughed, pulling away from her.

He grabbed her hand, leading her to her living room.

"Hi mama!" Aurora smiled, hugging Jayda.

"Hey A." Jayda smiled, returning the hug.

Jayda laid on the portable stretcher, and Aurora rubbed the jelly on her stomach.

"So, do you have my results?" Jayda asked Aurora.

She had yet to receive her dna test results, so she really hoped she had them.

"Yes! We have to do the ultrasound first mama." Aurora replied.

"Fucking finally." Toosii mumbled and Von nodded.

Aurora rubbed the machine on Jayda's stomach, before the heartbeat was heard.

"My baby!" Jayda smiled, listening to it.

"Um, Jayda." Aurora scratched her head and Jayda's heart dropped. Toosii and Von stood up, both of their eyebrows furrowed.

"There's not one baby. There's two." Aurora said, and Jayda's eyes widened.

"The fuck?" Toosii laughed.

"How the hell did you miss that for 5 months?" Von asked Aurora.

"Baby number 2 has been hiding under the sack of baby number 1. It happens, I guess they decided to show themselves today. They are both girls!" Aurora smiled and Jayda began crying.