39

2 days later | 1am

"Baby?" Von called, and Jayda's eyes fluttered open

"Grandson get that shit out my face." She squinted because the light was in her eyes.

"Time to get up pretty." He smiled at her, and she laughed, getting out the bed.

He slapped her ass when she walked passed him, making her chuckle.

She walked in her bathroom, peeing and brushing her teeth. She braided her hair, putting it in a ponytail.

She walked back in her room, and Von bit his lip.

"Lemme fuck you right quick." He mumbled, putting his head in her neck.

"Nope." She kissed the side of his face and he laughed.

"Hurry up, we already late." He told her, and she nodded.

She got dressed, and they took each other's pictures.

"Come on baby." He helped her in the car once the chauffeur put their bags in the car.

She got in, and he sat next to her.

"You pregnant Jayda?" He looked at her, and her eyes widened, choking on her caprisun.

"No. What the fuck Von?" She laughed, and he kept his eyes on her.

"You getting big. And you cry a lot now. You sure youn wanna set an appointment?" He asked her.

"I'm sure. I'm not pregnant. I'm just eating good. We can take some tests if you wanna be sure, but I know I ain't pregnant. Ion even play like that." She shook her head, and he chuckled.

"Jayda you get nutted in everyday. No condoms. Birth control not always 100% effective." He told her as the chauffeur drove.

"Von I pop plan b's like percs. I'm not pregnant." She repeated, and he slowly nodded his head.

"Why you so adamant about it? You scared to be pregnant?" He asked, and she shook her head no.

"I'm not scared, I'm just not ready. And I just know. I'm not, I promise." She told him, and he didn't say anything, just continued staring at her.

The car stopped, and he watched as she grabbed her bag and phone, before looking up at him.

"What?" She tilted her head to the side, and he did the same, making her laugh.

"You so pretty baby." He moved her hair out of her face, and she smiled at him.

"Thank you. Now come on." She got out the car, and he chuckled getting out as well.

Von grabbed her hand, leading her to the private jet.

"We didn't get our bags." She told him.

"They got em already." He said, helping her up the steps.