25

Same Day.

"Where y'all hoes at?" Jayda yelled, walking in Destiny's house

"In here." Chalynn called, and Jayda walked in the living room seeing them sitting on the floor.

Jayda sat down with them, and all of them had different expressions on their faces.

"I cheated on Quay." Chalynn sighed, and Destiny's eyes widened.

"I'm fucking Jaydyn." Destiny said, and Jayda gasped.

"I can't even fake like I'm surprised bitch my brother been told me." Jayda shrugged, and they all laughed.

"Woo, shit I thought you was gone be mad." Destiny looked at Jayda.

"Y'all grown. And he's a good dude, he won't do you wrong." Jayda shrugged, and Destiny smiled.

"I cheated on Von." Jayda said, and both of them gasped.

"Nah cause I almost believed you for a second bitch." Chalynn laughed, and Jayda looked over at her making her eyes widen.

"Bitch! You didn't!" Destiny gasped again.

"It wasn't supposed to fucking happen." Jayda whined, kicking her feet making them laugh.

"So bitch tell us what happened!" Destiny said, giving Jayda her full attention as Chalynn did the same.

"Okay so y'all know me and Von got into it a few days ago. It got a lil serious but I won't go into detail." Jayda said, and they smacked their lips.

"Anyways, we just got back cool last night, fucked this morning and when I tell y'all we had some bomb ass sex! Like soul ties type shit." Jayda bit her lip just thinking about it as they laughed.

"So anyways out of nowhere he was like 'you ever fucked or sucked toosii?' and I'm like no, where'd that come from. He talm bout he can see that Nau'Jour in love with me, and I'm like, why do everybody think that? No he isn't." Jayda shook her head.

"Bitch yes the fuck he is." Destiny said, and Chalynn hit her shoulder.

"Let her finish bitch damn I'm interested." Chalynn said before turning back to Jayda making her laugh.

"So Von like, call and ask him then. And I did, thinking I was billy bad ass, and bitch tell me why he is! He been in love with me and I was the only one who never fucking noticed." Jayda sighed, and they screamed.

"We told you bitch!" Chalynn said and Destiny nodded, agreeing with her.

"Anyways, Von tell me to go talk to him, let him know what it is. So I go over there, we talk about the shit, and we settle that we good. Like his feelings not hurt type shit right?" Jayda said, and they nodded.

"Okay so he start tickling me, I guess to make me smile because I was crying because I felt like I did him wrong or whatever. Bitchhh why did he fucking kiss me! He freaking kissed me and my dumb ass kissed him back." Jayda fought the air and they laughed.