16

1 week later.

"Look at lil folks nem, she mad as hell

"Look at lil folks nem, she mad as hell." Von laughed, putting the camera on Jayda as he was on live.

"Dayvon I'm finna smack the shit out of you, get that out my face foreal." Jayda walked away from him, and he followed her.

"I ain't do shit to her, she fucking hungry with her fat ass." Von told the live, and Jayda rolled her eyes.

"It's all good ion even care." Jayda shrugged, and Von looked at her.

"You mad baby?" He laughed, reaching to touch her and she pulled back.

"Oh I can't touch you? Don't play with me." Von mugged her and she shrugged again.

"Y'all she mad as hell. Look at that little ass pout on her face." Von put the camera in her face and she pushed it away.

Jayda stood up, walking back towards her room.

Jayda had asked Von to bring her something to eat on the way over cause she hadn't ate today, and he forgot.

How the hell did he forget in 20 minutes? So yes, Jayda was mad. She could've just got in her car to go get it herself, but she didn't feel like driving.

Then, she could've also ordered doordash, but they suspended her account for too many orders. Ain't that what they needed? So why the hell would they suspend her account?

Jayda laid face down in her pillow, crying. She was proud of herself, this was her 3rd time crying since Anita had died, she was doing well. Only this time, she wasn't crying about anything serious, just food, which was serious to her.

She could feel Von's presence in the room with her, and she sniffed for dramatic effect.

"You crying baby?" He asked, laying on top of her.

"Get off of me Dayvon." Jayda mumbled.

"I luh you." Von kissed the side of her face and she turned the other way.

"No you don't cause if you did, you would've brought me food. I bring you food all the time." Jayda wiped her face.

"You got food in the kitchen Jayda." He laughed, laying next to her.

Von put his hand in her shorts, rubbing her ass.

"Lemme fuck you mama." He mumbled, dragging his fingers down her slit that was already wet.

"Fuck no. Back up whore." Jayda pulled his hands out of her shorts, laying on her back.

"Over food Jayda?" He laughed, laying his head on top of her chest.

She pushed him off, grabbing her phone.

Jayda dialed a number waiting til he picked up.

"Wassup Wayda?" Lee answered.